What are your top 10 best footballers? (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

not in order.

1- Maradona
2- Maldini
3- Batistuta
4- Zidane
5- A. Muller
6- Del Piero :D
7- Romario
8- Effenberg
9- Nedved
10- Baggio

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    i dont think del piero is near the BEST EVER, there are strikers far greater, gerd muller, who holds the bundesliga scoring recod at 45 goals in 30 matches, or johan cruyff, who is the only man to win the treble as a player and a coach with the same team. dont get me wrong del piero is very good and very talented, but for players that are still playing, Henry would have to be better, and i hate the EPL and Arsenal.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by alex_samatar ] ++
    del piero is my favourate player so he is one of my top 10 best footballer

just because he is your favourite player it doesn't mean he should definitely be among 10 best footballers.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
    How can you automatically put Ronaldo in? Henry scores more, and does more for his club and his country than Ronaldo.
    its not a decision i took just by a instant...its after seeing football for years and i had just to decide that Ronaldo and Zidane are among the Peles and Maradonas.. Ronaldo booked in long ago...while Henry was just entering the legendary scene a few years ago...he is getting there though... but stil he is not any way surpass Ronaldo... Ronaldo and Zidane were the main protagonist in winning their World Cups.... maybe after Henry won a European Club competition or 2 i would include him..

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
    cummon aressandro, gimme your whole top ten, of ALL TIME, seriously.
    to tell you the truth, i simply cant ... i can only give my opinion on players that i see them play and the surrounding they are playing....only Ronaldo and Zidane can enter my Top 10 player ever...

ok and Maldini also

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)