Arabic Football (1 Viewer)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
I thought tht this is a gr8 idea since there are many arabs on the forum + many forieng ppl wanna know about egyptian + other arab leagues + competitions :)

2 start,, nw AHLY (the biggest club in egypt with 29 leagues) won againts TERSANA 2-0 with goals of ABO TREKA (one of the best mids in egypt) and BIBO (one of the best forwards in egypt) ;)

ahly ghatherd till nw 2 wins from 2 games,, while ZAMALEK (2nd best club in egypt with only 10 leagues) have stumblled with ASMANT SWES (newely promoted team) with a 1-1 draw ... :)

any info me + nosubstitute959 r here for help :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Great Idea. I was going to ask this question in the Arab thread in the Hangout forum, ill ask here instead:cool:

Can anyone give me Info about the main leauge in the UAE? How many teams. I hear its spilt in two leagues. What is the football club of dubai.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Ive once watched a clip from arabic football, a player came in huge speed and slid-tackled an injured player, then almost the referee, very funny!.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    a player came in huge speed and slid-tackled an injured player, then almost the referee, very funny!.
    ya :D

the doctor came in a very high speed to cure the injured player,, but he hit the player :D

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    lool

anyway all ppl here should c the match oif Egypt x Lebya ;)

watch as we nail them!

Jul 19, 2003
    Let's hope we play like we did against Cameroon. I don't like the strikers that Tardelli chose........a bit worried about that. But he does rely more on the midfielders to score, so the strikers can be used as some kind of decoy to free up Hassan, Abu Trieka, and Mostafa.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    we f***** cameron man,but we conceeded 2 goals in like,, 50 seconds!!

Beshir did a gr8 job with Eto'o

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Emaret football is gr8, theplayer "MATAR" is one gr8 player.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    hhhe,gr8 nickname,,MCPIERO :D

i should rename ma self,, "Del Piero!" ,, would be cool

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
    lool

anyway all ppl here should c the match oif Egypt x Lebya ;)

watch as we nail them !
    1.its Libya not lebya
    2.you shouldnt under estimate us,cuz Eygpt arent in their best days,are they?as for Libya,a draw with Cameroon,beating Benin 4-1 and Sudan 1-0,we havent played this way since 1982.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)