[Serie A] Sampdoria - Juventus (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The discussion has to start soon, it is just 3 days left

I think Del Piero and Trezeguet are gonna start, I can see a pattern in Capello's rotation

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, it's gonna be DP-Trez IMO. We had DP-Zlatan against Ajax, Zlatan-Trez today, so it should be DP-Trez against Sampdoria.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    Yeah. Samp still have Palombo and Donadel to play in the centre, but Volpi is a key player for them. They'll definitely miss him, as well as Aimo Diana. Thuram and Cannavaro will still have to keep close tabs on Flachi and Bazzani though as they have a great understanding of each other and are seemingly capable of finding one another with ease.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    As some of you said, the only threat that comes from Sampdoria are Flachi and Bazzani. If our defence manages to stop them (which I'm sure they'll do) we will win with ease.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

this is the first juve match that i'll get to watch this yr :extatic: cant wait.

and i also get to watch the game on saturday juve-palermo :extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    As some of you said, the only threat that comes from Sampdoria are Flachi and Bazzani. If our defence manages to stop them (which I'm sure they'll do) we will win with ease.
    lets hope it will remain clean our sheet ! it gives us more confidence !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)