Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Hey I also found Capello's one

[email protected]

I have a friend who emailed him and he answered and offered to give tickets to a closed training session

tell ur friend that i teach him any tactics he want...even u ... i know somethings that let the legs have a good practice

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    It seems like every day we're reading about a new messaging app.i want to have a conversation with juve fans throughout the day.im using viber whats up and bee talk and line up and tango and instagram and nimbuzz and skype on my phone. I can probably reach juve fans on their mobile.Do you have a group for juve fans conversation in Android apps(Viber , Whats up ....)

Viber
    Whats up
    bee talk
    instagram

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    It seems like every day we're reading about a new messaging app.i want to have a conversation with juve fans throughout the day.im using viber whats up and bee talk and line up and tango and instagram and nimbuzz and skype on my phone. I can probably reach juve fans on their mobile.Do you have a group for juve fans conversation in Android apps(Viber , Whats up ....)

Viber
    Whats up
    bee talk
    instagram
    Please stop digging up these old threads. I'm going to have to start giving you infractions for derailing if you continue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)