Serie A: Juventus-Parma (1 Viewer)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Sabato 28 settembre, ore 18:00

Probable formations, from La Gazzetta...

Juventus(4-3-1-2): Buffon, Thuram, Iuliano, Montero, Moretti, Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Davids, Nedved, Del Piero, Di Vaio
Subs: Chimenti, Ferrara, Tudor, Fresi, Zambrotta, Trezeguet, Salas.

Parma(4-4-2): Frey, Diana, Bonera, Ferrari, Junior, Brighi, Lamouchi, Donati, Bresciano, Mutu, Adriano
Subs: Taffarel, Cannavaro, Benarrivo, Barone, Marchionni, Nakata, Bonazzoli.

I think this should be a good game, and a tough one for Juve. Mutu and Adriano will be a real test for the defense. I think they will still win, but getting a point probably wouldn't be a bad result. It will be interesting to see how Di Vaio does against his former team, and I guess the same could be said for Brighi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kristian1199

Aug 2, 2002
Before Empoli match I was hoping for a draw, before Dinamo Kiev match I was hoping for a draw! Now my morale is HIGH IN THE SKY and were certainly going to win WUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
I think it's in Delle Alpi-Torino. Milan will play against Lazio, and Inter will meet Chievo, not easy too. So, I hope for another 3 points for our team :)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
I think our lineup seems quite unbeatable in comparison with Parma's. They have sold all the star players and don't look very dangerous at the moment. They may have brought Brighi, Adriano and Mutu to their squad, but that doesn't change the fact they are still a medicore team. However, I have no idea of how good their coach is.

But I think we should easily win this match. Perhaps 2-0 with goals from Di Vaio;) and Salas:thumb:

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++

Parma(4-4-2): Frey, Diana, Bonera, Ferrari , Junior, Brighi, Lamouchi, Donati, Bresciano, Mutu, Adriano
Subs: Taffarel, Cannavaro, Benarrivo, Barone, Marchionni, Nakata, Bonazzoli.
Isin't this 75% of the italian U-21 defence?

i think it'll be tough, 1-0 or 2-1 win by a single goal.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
plus brighi and donati..thats two more young italians

and frey, mutu and adriano are all young and great..this parma team could be awesome in a few yrs

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
It will be a step down and a very backward step if we do not defeat Parma, I feel unless we really relent it will not be a close game.

Unlike some ppl on here , i don't rate Parma at all highly. already beaten them in supercup and i am quite surprised the player who is on fire at the moment is not predicted to score another 2 goals

Ps why do they always have Ferrara on the bench when everyone knows he will end up starting

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I hate playing against Parma, they are always unpredictable and give their best matches against Juve .. we can't under-estimate their team beause they are 'young' .. they will rely on Adriano, Mutu, Lamouchi, and Nakata .. but we have a solid defence this term and surely a stylish offence .. Juve to win 2-0 after scoring an early goal !!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Parma are currently 1 goal down against Vicenzain the TIM Coppa Italia match .. 38' first half :dazed: But Prandelli is playing with his second-lineup: resting Adriano, Nakata, Brighi, Donati, Frey, Mutu, and Lamouchi

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
We are on a roll, I don't see this match posing us much trouble. You never know though.
Dp is on fire and playing out of his skin at the moment and when he is playing well. life is easier for Juve, Di Vaio is providing great movement as well, so is Nedved, Camo has added a bit of more attacking play and a different option, and for me if they all continue like that Juve will not just be a major player but have a big say in Europe as well.

Drawbacks are the possible return of Trez and Zambrotta, it may sound strange but Trez offers goals but very little mobility, sometimes with him we are playing with 10 men,( just like Vieri at Inter, they score goals look irreplaceable but their teams play better without them strange but true) and makes us very predictable while Zambrotta adds very little to attack and if we really are serious about placing emphasis on attack then Camo is a much vialble option imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)