Tudor to Tottenham? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Tudor: "I'm going to Tottenham"
09 08 2004

Igor Tudor is set to leave Juventus in the near future. He revealed to his teammates: "I will soon leave Juve for Tottenham". Juve and the English club have come to an agreement of sorts, but are yet to come to an understanding on the price tag.

there's my best attempt at Italian :)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
If he gets fit, he'd make a big impact at Spurs - they've a good keeper, some decent midfielders, and a brilliant strike force, but no good defenders. Even Steve Carr isn't the player he was.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Who is their brilliant striker force?

Keane and... Anelka? DOnt they also have Robbie Fowler?

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    tottenham have a decent attack. Keane is a fantastic player, and kanotue is pretty good too.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    hope this will happend, as tudor is just to stupied to play soccer...! omg.. i have tried to give this guy a chance and not saying anything bad about him, but the more he gets to play the more we lose...!!!!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    Bianconeri increase Oddo bid
    Monday 9 August, 2004

Massimo Oddo looks set to join Juventus over the next week, while Igor Tudor is heading towards the Premiership.

Newspapers have long been linking the Lazio fullback with the Bianconeri, but so far the deal has been on the back burner.

However, it’s believed that recent friendly outings have pushed Juve to make a firm bid for the 28-year-old defender.

Oddo would be available for £2m cash plus a player, who is likely to be either Mark Iuliano or Alessandro Birindelli.

Lazio are keen on taking Under-21 international Giorgio Chiellini instead, but the ex-Livorno player is also wanted by Udinese as part of their deal for Marek Jankulovski.

Meanwhile, there are more changes afoot in the Juventus defence with rumours that Igor Tudor has chosen his next club.

The Croatian, who can also play in midfield, is sought after in the Premiership and reportedly has an agreement in place with Tottenham. However, the two clubs have not yet worked out the terms of this move.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    .......take luliano or Birindelli.....or both instead! Don't take Chiellini! He's much more talented then Moggi or Capello.....:p

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Tudor is quite useful when fit. And makes for a capable substitute. Would hope to see him at Juve this season.
    When fit?? and that is one game of the season... I prefer to get some other defender or midfielder that can be use in more that one match...
    I mean look at last season, when Tudor wasn't injured, he was doing own goals...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)