Juventus vs Kiev (2 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I think Treze will be in the bench for this match .. we need to win this at all costs, Keiv will be very defensive and will count on the counter-attack, specially with their fast players .. we need to score an early goal, and then add to that .. FORZA JUVE !!

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
Will Davids play? I hope he starts, he didnt even play against Empoli.
He had a slight injury so I think Lippi rested him to make sure he could play on tuesday :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
we are much better, their main strength is their home stadium, so i can't see them posing any problems in delle Alpi

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
I don't know much about them (Kiev) but I've a feeling it will be a tricky match. The team's in fairly good shape, DP is at the top of his form and were playing at home - so we should win, but it won't be easy.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This year we have to get all home points so am looking forward to 3 points. It's never easy especially when a team plays a defensive game but I hope we can break them apart.

OP
s0ftcore

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    We gonna beat the hell out of them...

but we'll beat them up till it's 3-0 or something than give them some breathing space.

But by the time we score 3 goals, it'll be like 80th min! :LOL:

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
    Kiev is a serious team. They've beat Newcastle easily and there are a lot of young creative player - we should think about that. And I hope all of you remember the 0-3 in Barcelina-Kiev match some years ago - after that Sheva moved to Milan. But Kiev is a very collective team, any player can play in any position - that was the main tactical point for years. I know that really good because Kiev is team from exUSSR, so they are really like team from my country, they speaks my language etc. And I can say that Kiev is my favourite team... after Juve for sure ;-)

Btw I'm going to visit the second game - Kiev-Juventus in the November. Kiev is just in 12 hours by train from my city.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    This will be a tough game. Dinamo will be pumped after defeating Newcastle last week and will be tricky opponents. With Del Piero hitting top form,I think we should be able to win this one pretty easily though.

My Prediction : Juventus 3 Dinamo 1

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Finally I get to watch all 90 mins of a Juve match! I hope they play well...

Does anybody know what formation Lippi plans to go with? Will he go with the 4-3-1-2 or the trident attack which was used against Empoli? And I have another question to ask which requires somebody that witnessed the Empoli - Juve match. Did Del Piero play as a 3rd striker or as a trequartista? Somebody also told me that Nedved played on the right side of midfield and Di Vaio on the left. I need to know what the real deal is.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
    My Prediction : Juventus 3 Dinamo 1
    Dinamo gonna score????:eek::D

I get to watch my first Juve game of the season next wednesday V Newcastle!

shame I'm meant to be playing footy but I'm injured so I can watch:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)