Juve keep an eye on Juan (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Sports.it say that Juventus are interested on Bayer Leverkusen's defender Juan. Juve are still interested on Cannavaro and Ujfalusi, but they could sign Juan instead. Juan is cheaper than both Cannavaro and Ujfalusi, his price is 5 mil€.

Juve, occhi su Juan
15 07 2004

Luciano Moggi in attesa degli sviluppi del caso Emreson, lavora sempre per il mercato in entrata.

Le indicazioni di Capello sono ormai chiare, dopo Emerson vuole un difensore per ringiovanire un reparto che mostra qualche crepa in vista degli anni futuri a caus adell'ertà di alcuni giocatori. I 62 gol subiti nello scorso campionato dalla difesa bianconera devono suonare come un canmpanello d'allarme

Con l'Inter resta sempre calda la pista per Fabio Cannavaro. La trattativa non è certo semplice perchè si parla del capitano della Nazionale e il suo ingaggio leevato (4, 5 milioni di euro) frena lo svil

Per questo si stanno monitorando altre soluzioni. Si continua a seguire con grande interesse il ceco dell'Amburgo Tomas Ujfalusi anche se il club tedesco chiede 8 milioni di euro per il centrale della Republica Ceca.

Il nome nome è quello del brasiliano Juan (classe 1979). Anche lui gioca nella Bundesliga con il Bayer Leverkusen e la sua valutazone è leggermente inferiore: 5 milioni di euro. Il difensore brasiliano sta guidando il reparto arretrato del Barsile nella Coppa America e su di lui ci sono ottimi rapporti degli osservatori bianconeri.

Resta in piedi il discorso Panucci. Non è un segreto che tra il difensore della Roma e Fabio Capello ci sia reciproca stima e alla fine potrtebbe essere proprio il pupillo del tecnico friulano ad approdare in bianconero, anche se di mezzo c'è sempre la Roma...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    yeah, calciomercato say that he is 7 mil €. still cheaper than ujfalusi and cannavaro :)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    to be honest, the only good thing about him is his name.
    Are you talking about Juan????
    If so, I have to correct you. I get to see him a lot, and IMO he is a very good defender. Can play every position in defense, is very, very good in the air and quite young. He is an alternative to Canna.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Havent seen much of him beside odd CL games, but when was the last time Juve bought a player from Bundusliga and he is Brazilian? It would be odd to see such transfer happening.;).

At least it is good to know that Moggi is looking at somebody young .

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Are you talking about Juan????
    If so, I have to correct you. I get to see him a lot, and IMO he is a very good defender. Can play every position in defense, is very, very good in the air and quite young. He is an alternative to Canna.
    never seen him...but jus checked his stats and he was that impressive by soem accounts a typical brazilian defender :groan:

But i also relisd his age.....25...which is nice, a young defender......but it also interestiong to hear that he is actually a good defender and can play in all positions...intreaging...i think i shall researsh more.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I haven't seen alot of Juan but to say the least I'd prefer Cannavaro, Ujfalusi or Mexes if that's still possible. What's that about Panucci in the last paragraph? Please Moggi, please Capello, not Panucci.

Jul 28, 2002
    would have been easier to merely get off his scheming arse and signed mexes when he had the chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)