Check before writing a transfer post (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
A) This forum is only related to Juventus. So please don't post transfer rumours of Milan or Roma if there isn't any player connected with Juve. Use the misc soccer forum instead.
e.g. Davids isn't a Juve player anymore. So any further moves to other clubs won't be content for a post here.

B) Name the source. It's quite unlikely that Moggi will inform you directly. If you find news about Juve-transfers or rumours name the page/ newspaper/ TV-broadcasting etc.

C) "I hate Del Piero, sell him" - Those threads either lead to no discussion or to never-ending ones. Talk about your favorite/ non-favourite players at the player forum (if Juve player) or at misc soccer (if non-Juve player). Btw. if you post those things please back them up with reasons for your opinion (explain who you prefer at that position etc). Posts like "Sell him - he's stupid" are pointless and won't be tolerated as they aren't a base for soccer discussions.

D) Any thread started with just a rumour from"tribalfootball.com" as evidence will be instantly closed.

E) Posting fake news can result in a ban.

Thankyou :)

and now HAPPY POSTING! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
ADDITIONAL:

Any thread started with just a rumour from"tribalfootball.com" as evidence will be instantly closed.

Thankyou :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I've noticed recently a lot of threads have been started up with "we need a right back" "I want such and such a player to play for us" etc. Can I please remind you that any such chit chat should be confined to the general discussion thread, i've just merged four more threads into there. Only start a thread about a specific player or story when you have a worthy source, and there is not already a thread about that player.

Thanks for your help :)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
more...

I've started a couple of threads in the transfer section,

1st ,

The...I want this player to Juve thread.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15328

You can talk about the player you'd love to see in a Juve jersey next season. Don't type just a name, give more details about the player. What can he bring to Juve...

2nd thread

The official transfers thread.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15839

I'll post the stats of the players Juve will sign.

3rd is the Players linked with Juve this season.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15849

I'll post the names of all the players that are linked to Juve for the upcoming season.

In the rest of the transfer section you can post articles of players linked with Juve and especially the source. If you don't post the source the thread will be closed.
Please look if there's another thread that talks about the player linked with Juve before making a new one.

Thanks!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
- If you open a thread about a player, add the details like name. age, position, height, weight, club...in their 1st post and title. Look at 1st post of other players for example.

>insert picture<

Name:
Born:
Position:
Height:
Weight:
Club:
Number:​

or:

new way for 1st post in player thread.

- copy whoscored and transfermarkt sites for player bio using web-capture.net or snapito.com
- save on computer
- edit if needed
- upload on site like postimage.org
- copy on 1st post of player thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)