Juventus VS Feyenoord (4 Viewers)

Aug 20, 2002
I just want a good performance and hopefully avoid defeat like a Juve that is re-born in europe.

if we win brilliant if we can grind out a draw then i would settle for that because feyenoord a far from weak

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
Tough match. Feyenoord's conditioning is better than ours having played 5-6 league matches(not including the supercup).

I still think we have a good chance of coming away with at least one point. Lippi seems to do well against the dutch in the past.

As for lineup, definitely Davids in for Baiocco. If Iuliano is healthy, then play him for Moretti. Offense: DP-DV.

Prediction: 1-1

P.S.
I can only remember Batistuta's free kick last year. I don't think Buffon has let any free kicks since.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DAVIDZ ] ++
P.S.
I can only remember Batistuta's free kick last year. I don't think Buffon has let any free kicks since.
2001-12-04 Arsenal 3-1 Juventus

Henry curles one in...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I think that for this game we should line up Salas, you know to rotate our front line, and besides after the pre-season he had, I think he deserve it.
Also Davids has to be in the line up.

__________________Buffon_______________________

___Thuram____Montero_____Iuliano_________Moretti

________________Tachinardi_____________________

_____Camo____________________________Davids

_________________Nedved______________________

________Salas__________________________DP____

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Well I am hoping for a win, like most people, but I also think this is within our grasp.

Juve will be at a disadvantage because of the late start of Serie A and also Rotterdam is a tough place to go, but I think our players will be up for this one. It's games like this that demonstrate the true nature of a teams character, and I believe we can do it.

I predict a hard fought 2-1 win.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Considering our recent CL away form, I'd say a draw is a good result, yes we all want a victory, but against the Dutch it will be so tough. But who knows with the form that Alex is in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)