Final | Portugal - Greece (3 Viewers)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
dont know what to say

Greece-Portugal

in the final
:(:confused::down::eek::angel::D:devil::cheesy::cool::dazed::dontcare::fero::frown::greedy::groan::howler::nasty::redface::notlist::rolleyes::sad::shocked::skull::sleepy::):sob::stress::strong::stuckup::extatic::p;):yuck::touched::embarass::irritate::boxing::broken::totti::doh::drool::excited::flirt::fool::lazy::moan::cap::geek::scared::undecide::yawn::LOL::wallbang::sigh::nervous::eyepatch::mute::blah::thumb:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I just want to see a nice football game with not too much "thinking" and lots of "playing" and "scoring". We won't have another Euro for 4 years!.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
And I will be very happy, not because I don't like Portugal or anything, but the Greek have been really impressive.

Going back to our discussion in another thread... I wonder who will be an MPV then...

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
As I've always been saying that it's good to have a new champoin in every competetion...

The Greeks did a great job so far and they made it till the final to meet the Portoguese again...

They impressed everyone with the surprise against the Czechs :eek:...but they deserved it, they played better than the Czechs most of the time...although I wanted Czech to win...:p

Greece CAN do it again and beat Portugal...they have strong defense, and fast players, and above all a smart coach, besides LUCK...

It's nice to see such team accomplish all these achievments within a short time, especially when all the big teams like France, Italy, England, Germany and Spain were kicked OUT!!!!

Good luck to Greece and Portugal on Sunday!!!!! :):):)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I don't see what all the hatred is for here. it may not be a marquee matchup but you had to expect Portugal had a great chance being here seeing as they are the home side and all. Greece has simply played the best football of anyone in this tournament and apart for a bad match against Russia have been excellent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)