SF 2 | Greece - Czech Republic (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A Czech-Portugal final would be the only final that would do this tournament justice. Those two have been the best teams. They deserve it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Greece can muck up the works as well as anyone. They only gave up 4 goals total in their qualifiers (and thus far in Euro 2004). Their strategy will be to hold the Czech's down and look for chances.

The Czech's clearly have the talent and all other factors in their favor, but Greece isn't a push over by any means. I have a feeling that this will be a closer game than many are expecting, but I expect the Czechs to rightfully prevail.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Czech=they are good in defending and great in attacking
Greece=they are good in defending

2-0 for Czech, I don’t think it will be a boring game like last night one

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Along with being good defensive teams Greece and Czech both have excellent chemistry. Unlike others who did not manage to get to that level and were left with relying on individual performance, teams playing tonight have their momentum going and Portugal will have to sweat on Sunday.

Predicting tonight's game is very difficult. Both teams will play a tactical game not to make defensive mistakes which are very costly. Unlike last night's game I think this one will be very boring. I predict 1-1, to be one by the Czechs in OT.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It has been a disgusting championship. Italy being knocked out after a fixed game, France never reaching their best game, Spain disappointing once again, Beckham not even able to score ONE penalty kick and Del Piero not even scoring once.

BUT I'm willing to forget all about that if Nedved comes out as the final winner. Though he's such a tragic figure he'll probably lose either the semi-final or the final.

Still, despite the fact I don't trust it too much, I say 2-0 for the Czech Republic. And for the love of god, Pavel, could you please score your first goal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)