yes there is a bigger e-mail related problem out there than SPAM (2 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
what is the point of this

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty, he said...no.

She asked him if he would want to be with her forever....and he said no.

She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no.

She had heard enough.

As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said....

You're not pretty you're beautiful.

I dont want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever.

And I wouldnt cry if you walked away...I'd die...

Send this to everyone on your list.......isn't that sweet? I like you because of who you are to me. You are a true friend, if I don't get this back I'll take a hint.

Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they like you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere aol, yahoo, outside of school, anywhere. get ready for the biggest shock of your life. If you break this chain letter you will be cursed with 10 relationship problems for the next ten years. If you send 15ppl this in 15 min you're safe.

to some extent i can understand the spammers since they wanna get some money but this ? geez. do people actually believe in this?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
I hate forwards with a passion, but have tendency on being curious and reading most of them. The funniest ones are the ones that promise money for each person you forward it to. What a load of crap.

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    i love the ones that involve luck in relationships. and the ones that use words like "crush" "like" and "love of your life" like the one posted here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)