juve wins 8-0 (goals) (1 Viewer)

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
I really don't know where you'll be able to find them. But the match was great, even if Biellese is a little reality of italian C/2.
Great del piero with di vaio (two goals both). In the second half Salas, Zalayeta, Davids and Tudor striked the other four.

Camoranesi was very good.

Juve is ready for the new season!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LeRoi ] ++
I really don't know where you'll be able to find them. But the match was great, even if Biellese is a little reality of italian C/2.
Great del piero with di vaio (two goals both). In the second half Salas, Zalayeta, Davids and Tudor striked the other four.

Camoranesi was very good.

Juve is ready for the new season!
You watched the games? How were Del Piero's goals?

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Del Piero and di Vaio scored 4 goals between them, which shows the understanding even though its di Vaio's first match with Juve. I think di Vaio is 'perfect' for Juve .. and hope he continue scoring in every match he plays for us .. FoRzA MaRcO, FoRzA JuVe !!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
"The game saw us improve our physical condition slightly and the performance of our forward players should make all the fans happy," said boss Marcello Lippi.

"But now the serious work starts where we shouldn’t look at the Scudetto shield on our chests for too long. You can only win the championship by playing well and with your hearts."

The game today was witnessed by more than 5,000 fans and was arranged to help celebrate Biellese’s 100 year anniversary.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
reminds me of that rowan atkinson sketch, 37-0.

"now can anyone tell me what this is? yes, that's right, it's a ball. now what do we do with it? 'hit it about a bit'? well yes lad, but what's the word.... kick! that's it. now, where do we kick it? ...'on it's head'? no, lad. 'towards the big thing with the net', that's it, now what's the word? let me give you a hint, 'oh no, they've scored another...' GOAL, that's it, isn't it."

*hopes desperately someone else is a rowan atkinson fan and hence has any idea what the hell she's on about*

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
reminds me of that rowan atkinson sketch, 37-0.

"now can anyone tell me what this is? yes, that's right, it's a ball. now what do we do with it? 'hit it about a bit'? well yes lad, but what's the word.... kick! that's it. now, where do we kick it? ...'on it's head'? no, lad. 'towards the big thing with the net', that's it, now what's the word? let me give you a hint, 'oh no, they've scored another...' GOAL, that's it, isn't it."

*hopes desperately someone else is a rowan atkinson fan and hence has any idea what the hell she's on about*
I know who he is but I have never seen that sketch.. ;)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
d'oh... i lose :embarrass:
basically... he's the coach of a fairly inept team who are down 37-0 at half-time, and he's explaning to them the basics of the game (what to kick, where to kick it to etc)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)