Ajax produce the best players (1 Viewer)

delpi25

Jul 16, 2002
Its often said that Ajax no longer produce young players, but just look at Van Der Vaart, he is only 19 and is already on the starting line up and one of Ajax's best players. and not only to they produce players but they scout in great players like Mido. They found Mido where no professional football team would look for players, in Egypt, They have an eye for talent i say

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Didn't Mido play in Genk or something before he came to Ajax? That would indicate they found him in Belgium, not Egypt ;)

As for his Egyptian career, didn't he play for one of the biggest clubs? Zamalek or Al Ahly? In that case he would be quite well known.. ;)

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
All I want to say is Ajax is the third best football school

after River Plate
and Red Star

I mean these two have no competition.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
On the other scale of the ladder have to be Juve and Inter talk about hardly discovering anybody in the last, I don't know how many years

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
All I want to say is Ajax is the third best football school

after River Plate
and Red Star

I mean these two have no competition.
Well u have a good point. About red star- theyre not the only team that produces hot prospects in their league. And River plate have the advantage of south american players that are born with balls at their feet. ie the south american footballism culture makes it easy to find young players over there

Holland doesnt have that addiction though. Their youth academy is based on their highly professional and unique style of training and treatment of players.

Thats why it is rumoured that their players act very professional and have a strict code of conduct- most of them anyways.

Not to mention Davids, who is rumoured to have walked out on a conference when a cellphone rung.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Professional? Who told you that?

Ah well, we work with the means we've got and try to be big in the things a small country can be big in! :)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
:D OK OK - I give up...but read my 'column' in the Dutch Football thread before you go making our players sound all great ;)
U know whats funny? I said almost the same thing over there!!! :LOL: I cant believe this is happening!!

You beat me up over there, I beat u up over here, and that too over the SAME POINT!!! I give up there, and U give up here!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)