UEFA Euro 2004 Fantasy Football (2 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
cheers for that gray.

just removed deco frommy team, realised that the guy has rui costa ahead of him.

and i have some queations.

who is the most likely to play in portuguese defence?

is vincente a starter for spain?

Sep 28, 2002
not really. for me its more difficult on club level.

and use 1-2-5-3 tactic. the best :D

what annoy's me though. all italy defenders are expensive, italian goalies are over the top as well. geez, peruzzi probably wont play a single minute yet he costs 6. where as england #1 james is only 5.5. a little riciculuos.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Clubs are easy- you know who will play, you know who will start. In a CL Fantasy you can look at how clubs have performed in their national champtionships (since the beginning of the season)... here you can't predict nothing...

Look at French midfielders: Zidane, Pirez, Vieira, Rothen, Wiltord, Makelele, Docourt... who will start?

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Bugger Wiltord, use Giulyyyyyyy

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Oh I thought it was just a scare, and he was gonna at least try to be fit. Damn :(

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Bugger Wiltord, use Giulyyyyyyy
    i think it will be wiltord cause santinin has some sort of fettish on him. besides, not much choice for right side there. pires could play there, but then zidan will move to the left and center mid will be vieira makelele. no chanc fo rothen. damn.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

is vincente a starter for spain?
    As far as I know Vicente is indeed a starter. He usually plays on the left side of a 4-2-3-1.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    Dammit fabi, u gotta stop doing that in every competition :( Maybe I'll have to delete your 'extra' teams from the league :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)