Biggest Transfer In The Last Ten Years: Capello! (1 Viewer)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
hey folk!

in my opinion fabio capello is the biggest transfer we have ever seen at Juventus! we never bought a player with a name like fabio capello. what u think about that?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    noup, but Capello's transfer surprised me more than other transfers in 5years...
    why not? tell me bigger names!!!:confused::confused:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    IMO Buffon, Nedved, Thuram............ And you stated that he's the biggest transfer ever, what about our gigantic failure Ian Rush?!

OP
    LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    IMO Buffon, Nedved, Thuram............ And you stated that he's the biggest transfer ever, what about our gigantic failure Ian Rush?!
    what was Buffon??? just a very talented good goalkeeper, exept the uefa cup with parma...

buffon= became a star at juventus

Nedved? good midfielder in serie a(lazio), not more

nedved= became a star at juventus

Thuram? has just sucess at the national team....good right back.

so what???

maybe ian rush....but he never had a name like capello, sorry!

OP
    LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    I agree with Poku. I think the most important deal in the last decade was Zidane's sale and purchase of Buffon/Nedved/Thuram.

zidane= sale

buffon/neddy/thuram = 3 players!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    I agree that Capello is maybe one of the biggest signings, but the competition isnt so big as you should think, since Juve is a club who buys players that has had their breakthrough and then developes to stars when they comes to Juve, so yes Capello is a big signing!. Even though its strange to "compare" players and coaches.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

maybe ian rush....but he never had a name like capello, sorry!
    are you serious?! And I have to disagree about Nedved, Thuram and Buffon, they were stars already, otherwise their price tags would have been much lower...

OP
    LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
    I agree that Capello is maybe one of the biggest signings, but the competition isnt so big as you should think, since Juve is a club who buys players that has had their breakthrough and then developes to stars when they comes to Juve, so yes Capello is a big signing!. Even though its strange to "compare" players and coaches.
    .... i made this reflection yesterday....of course its strange (thats why i made this tread...)but....its true man!:cool:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Buffon and nedved weren't Stars !! Nedved won the golden ball with the black n white jersey...Buffon became the best goalkeeper in 2003 with us , not with parma... as about thuram , he was worldclass already !

OP
    LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12

are you serious?! And I have to disagree about Nedved, Thuram and Buffon, they were stars already, otherwise their price tags would have been much lower...
    common, wake up, it was another time....a time in which every player coasted 3-4 times of his regulary pricetag....

OP
    LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    Buffon and nedved weren't Stars !! Nedved won the golden ball with the black n white jersey...Buffon became the best goalkeeper in 2003 with us , not with parma... as about thuram , he was worldclass already !
    yap....but thuram....why a WORLDCLASS player, and there are not that much...played in a team like parma....with 29....so the final taste of thuram aura he became her in torino as well

Mar 14, 2004
    Sorry but Parma was then a very respectable team,they could afford to buy and keep WC players and Thuram & Gigi were WC players.....almost every big club wanted them. And Thuram was and IS WC defender. And about Neddy,he was in Lazio among 5 best midfielders in SerieA.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    The biggest tranfer in the last ten years that means from 94
    there were Vieri DP (I think DP was bought between 94-96) Zidane Davids Henry Buffon Nedved Thuram so I don`t think that Capello is more important buy than one of those
    too bad we sold Henry he could be really great for us now
    I remember Henry at Monaco I always knew he has some great potential

Jul 28, 2002
    biggest tranfers of the last Ten years...figo to real, that sent shockwaves through la liga.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    I'm agree with you azzuri !

they were stars maybe ! (informal)

they become stars with JUVE : ( formal ) :cool:
    golden player ( nedved)
    best goalkeeper ( buffon)

Jul 28, 2002
    it took balls for someone soo important to barca to do that....shame smithy has done it to leeds as well.:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)