SERIE A: Juventus - Sampdoria (4 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
According to Gazzetta, Bazzani and Flachi are suspended after being booked yesterday, that's good - it means we might only concede 2 goals instead of 4! :D

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
According to Gazzetta, Bazzani and Flachi are suspended after being booked yesterday, that's good - it means we might only concede 2 goals instead of 4! :D
I agree with you ! Let yongsters to practice in the last matches!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Del Piero has to play, that's a given, but apparently Boudianski was quite impressive yesterday so I would give him a start, as well as Miccoli who was one of our best players. With Bazzani and Flachi both suspended for Samp our defence will have alot less to worry about, though Cipriani is capable of doing some damage. I'd go with a 4-3-3 line-up:

Buffon
Birindelli - Thuram - Legrottaglie - Zambrotta
Camoranesi - Maresca - Boudianski
Miccoli - Trezeguet - Del Piero

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i hope chiumento,onuwachi and boudianski get to play.after all,we've got nothing to lose.no harm trying to uncover another maresca/miccoli.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i don't care what the fvck we will do to the remaining matches.

the season is over for me...

i am not even interested if we are going to win or lose.

even though,seems we are going to lose this one too

Aug 26, 2003
yes i hope also that we use some young guys in this rest games! but i don't believe it!

So less time Micco and Maresca get so i think that the other young guys will also get no chance!

how is budianski? i have never seen him? were is he from and how old?

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
yes i hope also that we use some young guys in this rest games! but i don't believe it!

So less time Micco and Maresca get so i think that the other young guys will also get no chance!

how is budianski? i have never seen him? were is he from and how old?
Name: Viktor Boudianski
Position: Midfield
Nationality: Ucraine/Russia
Joined Juve in 2003

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)