Juventus Jersey with Sky Logo (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Will we be using that logo? I thought it'd be the one that was posted in the other thread. I prefer this one because the blue's not so bright

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Dam i liked fastweb, the yellow matched the yellow in the badge, and nick swoosh :(

Sky logos suck, the background colour will just make it ugly.

If it was the sky digital type logo it would be better.

OP
IceBlu

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Thats just my interpretation in Photoshop . The actual jersey may be a lot different.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I think we should keep Fastweb, it goes well with our jersey, but Tamoil sucks so I'd take Sky over it any day. The league shirt can be Fastweb and the CL/Coppa Italia shirt Sky..

Btw, wouldn't you guys prefer the Juve badge to be in line with the Nike tick rather than below it? It would look kinda cool if we had the Juve badge where it is in the pic, the Nike tick where it is in the pic, and the Italian crest in the top left hand corner, but we won't be donning the Italian patch next term because we won't be league champs!

PS. Yuall have seen the Nike NT jerseys that Brazil, Portugal, Holland, and the likes wear, right? Don't you think the numbers with the circle round them in the middle of the shirt looks torrid? I hope we don't have that on ours next season... :yuck:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    i hope tht shirt IceBlu made could be all the season shirt,really rocks.

maybe u can do the players names and numbers Icey :LOL:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    he iserted the sky logo instead of the fastweb logo emma ;)

damn good job

i told him tht he must consider grapihc making as a profession.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    there's an official shirt of next season i guess(same as above),and has fastweb on it,then he put the sky logo easy

OP
    IceBlu

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    yeah i heard you the first time.

I'll do one with a Sky logo later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)