Don't forget The Last Two Years (2 Viewers)

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
++ [ originally posted by alex_samatar ] ++
we must remeber the ten last years.We won more than ten cups,so that never mind this season .still we are the best.we're looking forward the next season
we were the best otherwise we would win the seria a:D

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by alex_samatar ] ++
we must remeber the ten last years.We won more than ten cups,so that never mind this season .still we are the best.we're looking forward the next season
Couldn't have said it better myself...

++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
Oh so hopeful
Blow me!

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
We may have been the best over the last 10 years in Italy.

There is no way we are still the best as you say. The best at the moment are quite clearly Roma and Milan.

Just because we have won a lot over the last decade, it counts for nothing now...or it doesn't mean we are STILL the best. We are nowhere near.

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
We may have been the best over the last 10 years in Italy.

There is no way we are still the best as you say. The best at the moment are quite clearly Roma and Milan.

Just because we have won a lot over the last decade, it counts for nothing now...or it doesn't mean we are STILL the best. We are nowhere near.
Yep, what IF all of these bad bad bad things somehow happens again next year?? :wallbang:

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
At the moment, what is there to be optimistic about?

The only reason for optimism in my mind is if Moggi actually gets some quality players in over the summer.

I can't get excited or have hope with the current squad.

It's not a lack of optimism Don Bes, I'm being realistic.

OP
alex_samatar

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    i started to support juve when i was 11.it was 1993 at that time juve won Uefa cup and it was the 1st match i saw .our players were very active and they connected each other .Baggio was juve player it was his best time for his life every match he scored a goal or more .Ravaneli and Viali were good too .ok !Roses are red .Painconero are Black and white .they are my heart and i love pianco nero each day and for ever

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
    Oh so hopeful

actually it's much more hopefull to have 27 scudettos and being "relax" and cool that one year you won't win it...than have 17 scudettos.... :p

see kel....actually,juventus,IS better than milan! :D

you have time to think about it.....you can still change team! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)