tudor,montero,camo&zalayeta out..torres&lequi in (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Agreed. Montero, Zalayeta and Tudor plus cash would be better. Camo should stay. I think it's a BS rumour anyways though. If we get a striker it will be Gilardino, or maybe Cavenaghi.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I totally agree with delpiero10. Why get Torres when Gilardino is practically a phone call away? Plus, Torres is more of a forward like Miccoli rather than a hitman like Gila, and a hitman is what we need.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
well then bring in girladino what r u waiting for moggi :p :LOL:
Rumours in Italy are saying that we've already signed Bonera, Ferrari and Gilardino, and even if those stories are incorrect, you know how Moggi likes to work. He goes about his business in a very secret, tricky kind of way.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Rumours in Italy are saying that we've already signed Bonera, Ferrari and Gilardino, and even if those stories are incorrect, you know how Moggi likes to work. He goes about his business in a very secret, tricky kind of way.
ahh yes the football busines that we will never know about,,yes i know
hopeffully these rumors are ture we surley need these players on out ream

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'd take Ferrari and Gila hands down, but Bonera.. hmm, I dunno. I think he's overrated. If you want a full back then get Trabelsi or Evra. If you want a centre back then Mexes, Squillaci and maybe even Gonzalo Rodriguez would be better choices.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

well maybe we signed them..who knows, moggi always surprises...

btw, camo should stay ;)

OP
Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    we can't say that gila is better than torres.torres is a fantastic player.he is sharp and intelligent.i like gilardino too but i think torres is better...

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by FORZA DEL PIERO ] ++
    we can't say that gila is better than torres.torres is a fantastic player.he is sharp and intelligent.i like gilardino too but i think torres is better...
    Excuse me, but which world do you live in?, you are kidding yourself i you think torres is better, he plays in Spain, they score more goals there, its easier. Gilardino has already scored 18 goals in the tuffest league in the world. Of course he is better, much better!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Juventus chief in Atletico Madrid talks about quartet

Juventus and Atletico Madrid have held talks about several of eachother clubs' players this week.
    Juve sports director Luciano Moggi was in Madrid on Tuesday to meet with Atletico counterpart Toni Munoz. On the agenda were the futures of four Juve players: Paolo Montero, Igor Tudor, Marcelo Zalayeta and Mauro Camoranesi.

Also discussed were Atletico pair Matias Lequi and Fernando Torres.

Talks never went beyond the preliminary stage, though it is clear both clubs are keen to maintain a strong relationship, which saw Juve midfielder Ruben Olivera join Atletico on-loan in January.

OP
    Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Excuse me, but which world do you live in?, you are kidding yourself i you think torres is better, he plays in Spain, they score more goals there, its easier. Gilardino has already scored 18 goals in the tuffest league in the world. Of course he is better, much better!
    torres missed many matches of this season bcoz of his long injury.i dun want to continut this discussion bcoz i like gilardino too much.but tell me y many big clubs are following torres(such as milan,chelsea and r.madrid)but about gilardino..this is only juve.ppl in italy compare gilardino with inzaghi but ppl in spain believe that torres will be the best attacker of the world a few years later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)