Juventus powerbrokers in Monaco to check targets (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Juventus powerbrokers in Monaco to check targets

Juventus powerbrokers Luciano Moggi, Roberto Bettega and Giraudo were in Monaco last night to watch AS Monaco against Chelsea.
The Juve chiefs are believed to have held informal talks with Monaco coach Didier Deschamps and also attended the match to watch defenders Patrice Evra and Sebastien Squillaci, plus Real Madrid's on-loan striker Fernando Morientes.

Another name in the frame at Juve is Chelsea midfielder Claude Makelele, who could be shown the door at the end of the season by demanding owner Roman Abramovich.

this would be great if we get deschamps, evra, squillaci and makelele...

but why not get rothen? we need a left midfielder though...

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, I wouldn't mind getting Squillaci, Evra and Deschamps, but since Monaco-Chelsea, I can't stand Makelele. He is an actor, not a professional football player!

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    in a tv here in my country say that juve powerbrokers were in monaco for morientes, evra and rothen...

we don't need morientes, but moggi please get evra, squillaci and rothen from monaco...especially rothen is great!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Screw Makelele. I no longer have any respect for him at all. Squillaci, Evra, Morientes and Deschamps would be nice though. As would Rothen and possibly Giuly, but we won't be seeing the former in black-and-white any time soon, not now that we've got Kapo.

Btw, what's your source, Arif?

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    my source?

get rothen and evra, and after a year get deschamps..

if we get rothen and evra, this formation would be possible with a couple of changes too :

Code:
              Buffon
    Thuram Mexes Ferrari Evra

Zambro Nedved Tacchi Rothen

Del Piero Gilardino

this is realistic too..and rothen-evra is a great duo though. they were amazing against chelsea.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    my source?

get rothen and evra, and after a year get deschamps..

if we get rothen and evra, this formation would be possible with a couple of changes too :

Code:
              Buffon
    Thuram Mexes Ferrari Evra

Zambro Nedved Tacchi Rothen

Del Piero Gilardino

this is realistic too..and rothen-evra is a great duo though. they were amazing against chelsea.
    Source, as in where did you read this news?

PS. The formation looks good :thumb:

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Source, as in where did you read this news?

PS. The formation looks good :thumb:

ah, yes yes, sorry i messed words :S.

source is, believe it or not, tribal football :groan:

they often tell some 'lies', but i am sure this rumours linking juve with rothen, evra and squillaci are true as i heard in a tv here too ;)

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    why not? even that, i say we should loan kapo and get rothen..he is terrific player. one of the best left wings in the world ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

ah, yes yes, sorry i messed words :S.

source is, believe it or not, tribal football :groan:

they often tell some 'lies', but i am sure this rumours linking juve with rothen, evra and squillaci are true as i heard in a tv here too ;)
    I don't doubt that Juve are interested in some of Deschamps players as they have been brilliant this season, but sometimes sites like tribalfootball and soccerage just make up things because they have nothing concrete to write about.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Imo i would for Rothen...we dont have any player with his wulaities in that side of the field... he is always running , and his crosses are deadly.

H will e a great great singing. Of ocurse evra and giuly too.-... but i dont see giuly coming so.

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    well, i didn't hear that just from tribalfootball, but tv's here in my country told that moggi, bettega and giraudo traveled to monaco to see rothen, evra and morientes..different from tribalfootball, but it's true..

about kapo, we got him for free, so why not loan him for a season, and get rothen. if rothen plays good for juve, then we should keep kapo as a reserve or sell him.

btw, kapo is a LM ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)