stefano fiore? (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I doubt we get him! We already signed Kapo and with Camoranesi + Zambrotta (if needed) we have enough right-wingers. And Fiore as a back-up for Nedved is nonsense, as he is 29! Too old!
If a new playmaker arrives it should be Van der Vaart, or noone!

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
fiore is very tough and i would like to see him in squad but i will agree with A_LAcki that the best choice would be VDV

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
obviously a very good player, but i dont know if he is the right choice. age is a factor i suppose, i'm sure younger stars would be welcomed to build a team for the future and not just the next 2 or so seasons.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
obviously a very good player, but i dont know if he is the right choice. age is a factor i suppose, i'm sure younger stars would be welcomed to build a team for the future and not just the next 2 or so seasons.
I agree, but i think its important with a established/star player too, it can give a boost to the team. And i assume Fiore can be very good for about 3 seasons.
But this demands of how much he will cost.

May 17, 2003
But do you guisse think VDV can adjust perfectly if he comes? I mean it is the Italian league, very different to the Erivedierse.. I think he's to young to become the playmaker for us perminantly. Look at VDM.... I think it will be similar. Rosicky is different, i think he can, and will adjust with us as the permanent playmaker week in week out.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
There is no need to get to obsessed by the age, and VDV "hot" name in transfer market.
Those of you who has followed Juve for a time knows that Juve sell the players when they gets at their best (almost), like they did with Baggio, Zidane and so on, so they can use money for new potential stars.
Rosicky isnt old, and he has already proved his quality in more years than VDV. He is safer IMO.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
there are few of these threads already... But my first choice would be Rosicky too (who is from Czech Republic btw)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
How many times didi you see Rosicky in the last years??? He is overrated and injury-prone.
Believe me, I watch him a lot, as I live in Austria, which is next to Germany.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)