birth date: 12/6/1981
birth place: Torino
birth Nation: Italy
Height: 178
Weight: 70
nationality: Italy
Position: Right Back
Number: 17 ;)

Apparently Juve are very interested in him. He's doing very well in serie B with Torino. Could replace Thuram in the future if we don't get Trabelsi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have heard of him. Lazio also want him as a replacement for Stam. He might be a good addition as a back up for Thuram, Puyol, Trabelsi, or whoever we have there next term.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
hey guys, we are gonna buy at least 5 footballers, not all the world ;)
Even so, we need some good substitute defenders, and we don't have that atm

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
wow, we sell thuram, arguably the best right back of the past decade, and look at names such as puyol and trabelsi and now we are going for a right back from serie B.:down:

wong ka yan

Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
wow, we sell thuram, arguably the best right back of the past decade, and look at names such as puyol and trabelsi and now we are going for a right back from serie B.:down:
but i think serie B also has some good player ~~!!!:angel:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Of course, this guy sounds promising!
Players from the lower divisions are there to be bought by bigger clubs when played well and impressed in his performances!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Of course, this guy sounds promising!
Players from the lower divisions are there to be bought by bigger clubs when played well and impressed in his performances!
Yepp thats right!

Personally i would love to see him in Juve instead of Trabelsi. Italians comes first! after all Juve is a Italian club. Just because of Trabelsi's "hot" name nowadays doesnt mean he would be any better than a man who has already played great in Serie B.

But i think Juve should keep an eye on Alessandro Parisi too.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
never see he play before........lets just hope he's not another legro, who fail to shine when playing under tense pressure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)