Fiore?! (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i think there is another fiore thread here so we don't need two same threads.

anyway, a player like fiore is needed at juve if we are going for revolution.
he is experienced and good player too..and young players who might come at juve could learn from fiore's experience....i say let's get him.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I hope not. We've had enough humiliation from Lazio this year. This game will turn everything around...

And for the Coppa Italia final in mid may- we will beat them again!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Agree with you Debora! He is IMO too old, and we can really do better here!
He's only 28, and he has experience. We know what we are going to get with Fiore. Everyone says that there are younger, cheaper, better players at his position, but nobody has listed any...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

He's only 28, and he has experience. We know what we are going to get with Fiore. Everyone says that there are younger, cheaper, better players at his position, but nobody has listed any...

I agree totally(well you could name the Totti's and the Zidanes but that's not realistically). Fiore is a great player and would take some weight of Nedved(if we are keeping that is) shoulder. Also if we do sell Nedved, Fiore would be needed even more. Also Fiore isn't THAT expensive. + If Fiore turns out to be crap, at least he won't score that much against us anymore ;).

Aug 1, 2003
I don't know, I think we can do better. Not that Fiore is a bad player or anything, but there are better options out there. Plus his form has been dipping since past few years where he was really good.

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Débora_BR ] ++
Juninho - Lyon.

Tell me, anyone like him?
Yes! Excellent player, but he says he wants to stay at Lyon, and he is also 29 years old I think now. So not likely to happen.

Rosicky is very available. He WILL go to a new club in the summer.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Diego
Van der Vaart
Gasbarroni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)