Trezequet again (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
I heard that trez has refused to sign a new extension contract with JUVE which offered him 3 Millions instead of 1.3 Millions, and that he is insisting on joining Barca which offered him 5 Millions,
and here is the Barca offer:
Trez +11 Millions = one player to Juve ( Moto or Gabri)
Whereas Juve is asking for 18 Millions along of one of the above mentioned Players

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
I heard that trez has refused to sign a new extension contract with JUVE which offered him 3 Millions instead of 1.3 Millions, and that he is insisting on joining Barca which offered him 5 Millions,
Whereas Juve is asking for 18 Millions along of one of the above mentioned Players
No way. Barca would not try to offer us Motta or Gabri for Trezguet and 11 millions, that's just plain ludacris. You've some details wrong there, and have you got a source?

Jul 12, 2002
Argg...I hate Arabic, it's so hard to read! I believe that you read it, but I doubt that it's correct. Barca don't make foolish offers like that.

Jul 28, 2002
barca dont make foolish deals, they jus ruin careers :D

Btw in no way do i wnat gabri or motta....both crap, and reasons why barca fell....only davids and Ronny have given barca decency imo...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
So Barca intends to pay $5 mil per year as a salary? Do they pay any of their players that much?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

I am not creating stories here
here is the link (its in arabic) official news paper
http://www.alayam.com/ArticleDetail.asp
i think you mean 11 mil + a barca player = Trez.

anyhow... with all do respect, given your age and education, I'm sure you should know by now that newspapers can contain a lot of BS. (being an "official news paper" doesn't make their news credable)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)