Väyrynen? (1 Viewer)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Anyone want to "confirm" this rumour? Just heard it on tv, they basically just said that Juve has also expressed interest on him together with both milanese clubs.

And if you didn't know he's a Heerenveen-player and finnish international. I think he's been playing in a defensive role in Heerenveen but before his move to Holland he played in more attacking role, so he's kind of a utility player in midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
venom

venom

Oct 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Don't follow the Eredivisie(?) that much but I think he's one of Heerenveen's most important players. All competitions included 37 matches played, 5 goals scored. The thing is that the leap from Heerenveen to Juve (or Milan or Inter) is quite a big one and how he would succeed, but anything can happen. He's only 22 and one of our NT's key players (that though tells nothing:D)

OP
    venom

venom

Oct 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Mika Väyrynen Italy-bound?

04/06/2004. Finnish international Mika Väyrynen has an abundance of clubs to chose from.

According to media reports in Holland Italian giants Juventus, AC Milan and Inter Milan all want Väyrynen's signature.

Dutch journalist Johan Derksen, who is usually very well informed, said Heerenveen rate their 22-year-old
    key player at 7m euros.

In Holland Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV showed an interest in the young midfielder. Väyrynen, who came to Holland almost three years ago, has been outstanding this season.

(Soccerage)

As I said he's midfielder, but if someone who follows dutch league could tell us what's his actual role in Heerenveen. But I believe he's their Davids-like player aka running around like possessed and winning the ball back to team. And to think of it, he can't be worse than Appiah, can he.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Good grief, so not good enough for Serie A right now imo. Give him a season more in Holland! The kid only just really started playing well.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    i never heard about this player before!!!! but we do need new blood in midfield! don't know if we want to risk it with someone like Mika Väyrynen

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
    he has talent but is nowhere near juve material at the moment just let hem develope his skills and see what will happen with him. eredivisie is no serie a

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    he's good, but not yet good enough for Juve... But it would be great if he ever came to Juve, he definitely is talented... Forssell, Väyrynen and Tainio, the future of Finnish football... btw, Finland-Sweden in May, must see that one... We can beat them if we have any luck, eventhough they have better material...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    And yes, he's already better than Appiah, but still not good enough... As a player, he's a bit like Maresca, or maybe even Davids (but he hardly ever commit fouls)... That boy has a great future ahead of him... He played against Italy last year and he even played pretty well...

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by jepsu2 ] ++
    And yes, he's already better than Appiah, but still not good enough... As a player, he's a bit like Maresca, or maybe even Davids (but he hardly ever commit fouls)... That boy has a great future ahead of him... He played against Italy last year and he even played pretty well...
    Who isn't better than Appiah? We need a player that is a lot better than Appiah and Tacchinardi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)