Juve only neads Hanry.... (1 Viewer)

Trezegol

Jul 19, 2002
I think that Juve should concider making a offer for Hanry. I rank him as one of the best strikers in the world, if not the best. I know that he is expensive but on the other hand he would guerantee at least 20 goals/season. And for his critics please look att the Inter match last year and what he did to them att san siro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
It took Henry a long time before he started to score a lot for Arsenal.

He is a great player, but even if he is for sale, which I seriously doubt, he will cost too much.

Also, coming from England to Italy will not be that easy.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i don't think henry will come to juve...even if he wants to come to juve, he will cost veryyy expensive. so i don't think moggi will make an offer for him.

OP

Trezegol

Jul 19, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    yeah I remember that Hanry (Henry) used to play for Juve, but I also remember that he played as a left sided midfielder. Hanry in his first year scored 17 goals in 31 game for Arsenal. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think thats to bad. When you start to talk about the defensive game in Italy and that many strikers would not make it there, I think is BS. Ronaldo made it, Man U scored cuple of goals last year against Juve, Arsenal crushed Inter and so on.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
    We need Cavenaghi, not expensive and strong... Henry would cost juventus 40 millions as a minimum...
    Cavenaghi is our best Deal!!!! He is out of this world.

OP

Trezegol

Jul 19, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    Cavenaghi will not play in Juve as long as Lippi is the maneger. Face the fact he doesn't like young players. I prefer players like Cavenaghi, but have always bin proven by the Juve board that they like established players like Nedved, Jankulovski and so one.

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
    dude just cos hes 'the best striker at mo' doesnt mean we shud buy him.hes a waste of money. we shud invest in younger,cheaper players with more potential. henry isnt gonna b that gud forever

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Ole ole ole olee cavenaghi!!

I heard that Omar sivori (scout of juve) has been cheking him closely..

fgm .

Mar 18, 2004
    It seems Lippi will leave at seasons end. I suppose this is progress but I dont know if Im happy or sad. Whoever follows will have to be very good. By the way ,we dont need Henry...always look forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)