Mutu and Makelele for Del Piero? (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There are reports coming from England that Roman Abramovich, the filthy rich owner of Chelsea, will try to capture one of his all-time favorite players, namely Alessandro Del Piero. Abramovich is a huge fan of Del Piero and he is not convinced that Mutu is the right replacement for Gianfranco Zola. It is rumored that Abramovich will offer Adrian Mutu and about 30 million Euros for Del Piero, who has in the past said he wants to play in England. It is also known that Moggi would like the services of Claude Makelele, who is a cheaper version of Patrick Viera. Also, Mutu was a target for Juve last season, but Chelsea won him instead.

How about this. It might be a good idea to sell DP, even though he is one of my favorite players. But 30 million E's and Mutu could be hard to resist. Anyway, Mutu would work wonders again in the Serie A, last year he scored what, 20 goals? Mutu is a fantastic player and sometimes reminds me of Shevchenko. If I were Moggi, I would demand Mutu and Makelele, along with 25 Million Euros. This way, all you Trez lovers will be happy cuz he probably won't be sold. Makelele would add better tackling and passing to a disapointing Tacchinardi.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 6, 2004
i'd sell del piero for mutu plus 35 million euros and use the money to buy diego, cavenaghi and mexes. del piero is a magnificent player on his day but i guess he has done his job at juve. it'd be fun to see him play in England

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yea, I must agree. Del Piero has been a good servant to Juve, and maybe it is now time for him to move on. Also, I am sure that Mutu is getting tired of being substituted or not even played at Chelsea. He was so much better in Italy.

I forgot about other possible players involved in the deal. How about Forsell? A great young striker.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Oh yea, welcome to the Forums MatthiasMann. Forza Juve.

You should put Forza Juve at the bottom of your posts!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Damn, that's a lot of money.

And Mutu is a quality player, and still young. Not sure about Makelele though. I don't think he would make our defense that much better, only older.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Does anything that Moggi does seem realistic? I bet people did not expect him to sell Zidane or buy Appiah. You can never know what Moggi is thinking, except for making money.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    Most Certainly. Mutu will be (unfotunatly) an upgrade to Del Piero, and the same thing with Makelele to Taccha. And a great Idea by Orgut, get the money to buy Rosicky, what I have been saying for some time now. Just imagine this midfield:

Maresca------Makelele-----Nedved
    ----------------Rosicky----------------

-------------------------Mutu----------

----------------Trezeguet------------

Surely a world class team. This will also be good for Trez, as he will recieve so much service from the likes of Nedved's crosses, Rosicky's through balls, and Mutu's set ups. Now all we need to do is worry about the defense. But with this formation, we will be attacking so much that our D won't have to suffer like this year.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    Most Certainly. Mutu will be (unfotunatly) an upgrade to Del Piero, and the same thing with Makelele to Taccha. And a great Idea by Orgut, get the money to buy Rosicky, what I have been saying for some time now. Just imagine this midfield:

Maresca------Makelele-----Nedved
    ----------------Rosicky----------------

-------------------------Mutu----------

----------------Trezeguet------------

Surely a world class team. This will also be good for Trez, as he will recieve so much service from the likes of Nedved's crosses, Rosicky's through balls, and Mutu's set ups. Now all we need to do is worry about the defense. But with this formation, we will be attacking so much that our D won't have to suffer like this year.
    very nice :thumb:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    the filthy rich owner of Chelsea
    I really enjoy the way people talk about the richest walking Russian on the planet. :)

I don't think Del Piero will ever be sold. Like Conte and Ferrara he is a symbol of the club. His salary on the other hand is the highest. I am not sure if he's worth it. When he wears out he'll sit on the bench for a year or two, and after that he'll accept some management position with the club.

I also consider Mutu and Makelele talks to be just rumors.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I say go for it. Like Martin said theyd be very useful, I havent seen Makelele a lot with Chelsea, but when he was in Madrid he really helped a lot the defence. And Mutu, he scores goals and we need that

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    If I was taking someone from Chelski in excange for Del Piero it would probably be Mutu, Lampard and Terry. Lets ask for them instead, and some cash, say 5 or 10 million €.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
    I really enjoy the way people talk about the richest walking Russian on the planet. :)
    Isn't he the second? :)

Oh yea, welcome to the Forums MatthiasMann. Forza Juve.
    You should put Forza Juve at the bottom of your posts!
    :LOL: Yeah welcome MatthiasMann. Another good suggestion to write at the bottom of your posts is your name. That always gets everyone's attention, and sometimes we need to be reminded because we can't read the name next to the post. Writing in large capital letters, especially when starting new threads, is highly recommended. It's also good to simply state your opinion with no evidence to back up whatever you're saying. My personal favourite is stating the bleeding obvious, like saying that you hope we win, since the fact that we're at a juventus forum carries no significance whatsoever.

:D

In other words, WELCOME! :party:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)