Defenders. (1 Viewer)

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
Hi.

It is obvious that Juve will buy new defenders but I think that Juve must buy defenders that actually play at Serie A, because they have experience with the Italian football did you consider that defenders from other leagues can play at Serie A?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think that Mexes is very capable of being the next Nesta for Juve. I am pretty sure that Mexes will be wearing Bianconeri in the summer. I don't think Samuel will come because he probably hates us and he is too expensive, so Ferrari will come instead. The player I think we should sign is Puyol, as he is one of the top 3 defenders in the world, even better than Samuel. So the defence will look like this:

Puyol-----Thuram(Mexes)------Ferrari-------Zambrotta

Surely better than this year's.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I am pretty sure that Mexes will be wearing Bianconeri in the summer.
What makes you so sure? I wish I could be so optimistic.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I doubt that fat idiot Sensi will have enough money in his pocket to pull off this deal. Well, maybe if he tweaks the books again......

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think Mexes is the closest to us at this point. Even though we can never be sure. I'd also get Ferrari and Pedretti. Of them three + Zambrotta, Birindelli and Thuram we can get a great rotational defensive squad.

I can bet you, after EURO the price for both Ferrari and Pedretti will rise drastically.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just read in World Soccer that Mexes has a buyout-clause of just 2.2 million pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moggi will surely get him for that price!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I just read in World Soccer that Mexes has a buyout-clause of just 2.2 million pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moggi will surely get him for that price!
I've heard that before, but I don't think that it's true. If any team could have had him for 2.2 million, then why would he still be at Auxerre?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Pendir, Pedretti is a midfielder is he not? i agree that he would be nice to get for our midfield.

as for defenders, im hoping for mexes to join. i believe that thuram will leave for cash and i'm hoping for trabelsi to join. In the trezeguet deal, if we could get puyol, it would be great, but i feel he is too important for barca right now to leave.

Rodriguez is another player mentioned, obviously not as good as the others but still a great prospect.

in the end, if we could get trabelsi, mexes, ferrari/puyol plus one more versitile full back, i think moggi would have worked wonders in the market for defenders.

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
we lost many points in the last few matches :down: I don’t think we must blame a particular person. However the majority of the goals which were scored in our net were because of our defenders’ mistakes :mad:.

Our demand is to have a good player to reduce the mistakes that our team is making. In my opinion we need someone like Nesta or Cristian Chivu.
I think he are very good defenders, they have many :thumb: skills.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
The problem is that there is no new Nestas in the market these days :D

The last nesta was sold two years ago ..... u didn't but then tough luck

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
The problem is that there is no new Nestas in the market these days :D

The last nesta was sold two years ago ..... u didn't but then tough luck
Another Nesta was sold at the same time- Fabio Cannavaro. Unfortunately, we couldn't get either one...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
no point crying over spilt milk now. Nesta would have been great but i think Mexes could very well be as good as nesta. Ferrari is a perfect replacement for Montero. these two defenders can be bought with ease. moggi just has to start getting his arse in gear and start offering the right players or money for them. i'd hate to see mexes joining roma or another team, it would rub salt in our faces.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
in the end, if we could get trabelsi, mexes, ferrari/puyol plus one more versitile full back, i think moggi would have worked wonders in the market for defenders.
I don't think that we'll get both Mexes and Trabelsi, especially if Ajax keep up with the contract BS with Trabelsi.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Everybody hopes that Mexes comes, and yes, he really is talented and I'm sure that he is ready for Serie A and Juve... Thuram-Mexes-Ferrari-Zambo looks quite nice... But Trabelsi would also be a great buy... He even said that he couldn't say no to Juve if Juve came in to buy him...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

I don't think that we'll get both Mexes and Trabelsi, especially if Ajax keep up with the contract BS with Trabelsi.
I think that we could get them both, but only if we will sell Trez and don't buy any players than Mexes and Trabelsi, which seems to be quite unrealistic because Cavenaghi or Zlatan are also heading to Juve when Trez leaves...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)