Trezeguet`s problem is.. (1 Viewer)

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
I think that Trezeguet`s problem is that his head is thinking on Barcelona. Ok he make 2 goals against Modena but that was an easy match I mean Modena will go to Serie B next season. Now that Juve play against a powerful team like Inter Trez hasn`t enough concentration. I hope he gives his best before he leaves, specially on the COPPA ITALIA Final on May.

Hugo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvecento ] ++
I think that Trezeguet`s problem is that his head is thinking on Barcelona. Ok he make 2 goals against Modena but that was an easy match I mean Modena will go to Serie B next season. Now that Juve play against a powerful team like Inter Trez hasn`t enough concentration. I hope he gives his best before he leaves, specially on the COPPA ITALIA Final on May.

Hugo
I don't think we can judge about his concentration if he doesn't get the ball... he is not fed with good passes. I saw no decent passes to Trezeguest vs Inter.

I don't think Trez has a problem. Rather- things simply don't work out for him due to instability of the team in general this year.

He is young and expensive. Let's sell him and get some cash!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think Trez`s problem isn`t the Barca thing. His problem is that he doesn`t know the thing that calls movement he should move more and not be too much static!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I hope that Trez will leave so we can get enough money to buy Mexes, Trabelsi and maybe Zlatan, Saviola or Cavenaghi...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jepsu2 ] ++
I hope that Trez will leave so we can get enough money to buy Mexes, Trabelsi and maybe Zlatan, Saviola or Cavenaghi...
Wow... you wanna buy ALL FIVE for the money made on Trezeguet? :)

Welcome to the Forums, Jepsu2

venom

Oct 22, 2003
no one's serving him. We have seen it during past years that he's lethal when served right but when no one's gonna create any changes for him he is just a spectator without a bench. And he's injured about half a season anyway. So if anyone's willing to pay big money sell him.

Niin, ja tervetuloa Jepsu.

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
no way!dp is the heart and soul of juventus! we need him,he can score and he is movable eg forward,midfielder.etc. treze is young and expensive as the guy said. we could get mutu from treze?!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
Wow... you wanna buy ALL FIVE for the money made on Trezeguet? :)
I think that he meant three of the five...which is still rather unlikely...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by juvecento ] ++

Hugo
No its more simple than that, he's just crap :D

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
I think Trezeguet did bad against Inter because he didn't get any assists. There was no Nedved and for some parts no Maresca. So he needs assists...

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Look Trez is what it is, which is an excellent finisher. Don't ask him to do more than that. Is like asking Inzaghi to be like Ronaldo...Trez need a certain style of play. He would do really good at Man Utd where they use the wings a lot, or at Real Madrid where they play so many through balls or even at Barça. In Juve he doesn't work cuz we don't give him balls we don't have a Zidane and when Nedved is down we don't get balls to the area. I bet that Juve with a different tattic like a Del Neri style would be much more effective...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jepsu2 ] ++
who said that moggi would buy one of these .. i know moggi He wont

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Trez's one problem is not himself, ITS HIS SUPPLY! No one is supplying him with BALLS! IN france NT, hes AWSOME! because he has people like zidane etc. feeding him world class balls. We just need a coupe of good attacking midfielders, and trez would be on his way to top striker in serie a!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Trez's one problem is not himself, ITS HIS SUPPLY! No one is supplying him with BALLS! IN france NT, hes AWSOME! because he has people like zidane etc. feeding him world class balls. We just need a coupe of good attacking midfielders, and trez would be on his way to top striker in serie a!
See that's the problem. Trezeguet relies too much on his supply. Without people feeding him opportunities with a silver spoon, he's a fish out of water. It's horrible to watch, really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)