Trabelsi to Juve? (1 Viewer)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Trabelsi: I Want To Join Juve

03/25/2004. Ajax full-back Hatem Trabelsi has insisted that he would like to join Juventus.

"I have always dreamed of playing for Juventus," he told Tuttosport. "They are the Real Madrid of Italy and at 27 I feel I am ready to play Serie A football.

"If Juve came knocking, I could not say no."
SA Italy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
Trabelsi: I Want To Join Juve

03/25/2004. Ajax full-back Hatem Trabelsi has insisted that he would like to join Juventus.

"I have always dreamed of playing for Juventus," he told Tuttosport. "They are the Real Madrid of Italy and at 27 I feel I am ready to play Serie A football.

"If Juve came knocking, I could not say no."
SA Italy
If they knocked!
I don't think they will do

OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    i disagree, i think 70% sure we will see Trabelsi with a Juve top on next year (and maybe Thuram with a Real Madrid one ;) )

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
    never mind if we miss lilian thuram but we must get hatim .also i am sorry about juventus this season we can forget because the scudeto we have 27 scudetoes we must welcome the new players and we must give a chance to connec the team

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

No but the minute Tuttosport gets involved it usually blows to pieces.
    Not only is Football Italia also reporting it... i just don't think they can make up quotes like that. Sure, they might say something ludicrous like "Beckham has already signed for Juve", but when it comes to clear-cut statements like "I want to join Juve", they can't just pull it out of their asses, no?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Yes they can, they have done it before IIRC.

I think it was about Van der Vaart joining Milan. A Dutch interviewer showed him the article that claimed he had said something along the lines of "I would like to join Milan and follow in Van Basten's footsteps" his reaction left nothing to the imagination: "I never said that nor will I ever say that."

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    if Moggi wants him then its 100%

so we know the player wants to come but does Moggi want him??? ...thats the question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)