Lucio, Parisi, Rodriguez (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar24g.html

Juve on the defensive
Wednesday 24 March, 2004

A variety of players are today being linked with a summer move to Juventus as they look to strengthen their defence.

The Bianconeri rearguard has been heavily criticised this term and some big changes are expected.

One possible arrival is that of Ajax full-back Hatem Trabelsi. "I’ve always dreamed of playing in Italy," the Tunisian told Tuttosport on Wednesday.

"Juve are the Real Madrid of Italy. I’m now 27 and I feel ready for Serie A. If Juve called then I couldn’t turn them down."

The right-back, who is set to quit the Dutch outfit at the end of this campaign, is also a target for Milan, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Another player that is keen on a move to Turin is Alessandro Parisi. The left-back is currently excelling in Serie B with Messina.

"I know that they are looking at me very closely," said the 26-year-old. "It would be a dream for me but in order to make it happen then I must keep doing well here."

Bayer Leverkusen ace Lucio has been heavily linked with Juve but reports yesterday suggested that Bayern Munich were also interested.

"There has been much speculation regarding Lucio," said a Bayer spokesman. "The truth is that we are not in negotiations with Bayern."

Meanwhile, reports in South America suggest that the Old Lady are keen on promising youngster Gonzalo Rodriguez.

The San Lorenzo player, who is only 20, is rated as a future star of the Argentine national team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
good to hear gonzalito's name being mentioned :D

parisi....? sorry, dont get to see serie B so, never heard of him.....is he any good?

no mexes :down:

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Another player that is keen on a move to Turin is Alessandro Parisi. The left-back is currently excelling in Serie B with Messina.

nice to know we're after the big guns

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Just look at the serie B scorers and that Parisi is a LEFT BACK. Good sub for Zamby. IMO Upgrade to Pessotto.

19 reti

Toni (Palermo)

18 reti

Protti (Livorno; 6 rigori)

17 reti

Rigano' (Fiorentina; 5 rigori)

15 reti

Lucarelli (Livorno; 1 rigore)
    Moscardelli (Triestina)

13 reti

Calaio' (Pescara; 2 rigori)

12 reti

Spinesi (Bari; 4 rigori)
    Oliveira (Catania; 3 rigori)
    Di Napoli (Messina)
    Parisi (Messina; 6 rigori)
    Zampagna (Ternana; 1 rigore)
    Ferrante (Torino; 3 rigori)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
    26 year old leftback from serie-b, its sounds something like a new Torricelli. Classic Juve style, yet promising as well.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Apparently this Parisi guy scored 6 goals on pk's and 6 on free kicks. :dazed:The thing I like is that he's a lefty. We need guys who can score on free kicks with the left foot. Jankulovski and Parisi. Not bad at all. He also said that he'd love to join us. Wow what a manifestation of love from players who want to join us(Squillaci, Jankulovski, Parisi, Gilardino, Trabelsi...) . :heart:

I think the possibility he could join Juve is very very high. Remember, he plays for Messina and they have Bonnefoi, Guzman, Aronica, Lavecchia and even Ametrano(we don't own him anymore). If we really want him, we'll get him for sure. They're our farm team. ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Bu then Moggi say "we will not go mad buying"...

i think he is bullshitting...because if he dont buy new players... i think he will be forced to leave the team.

Jul 28, 2002
    we do need midifelders and defenders, we need wide midfielders and attackign midfieldss.

A team full of Appiah, tac, Blasi, Brighi, Conte and enzo aint gonna get many goals considering camo and neddy area the only attacking midfielders, we need a balance, but we currently , the way its lookin is not good...i dont want blasi back, not sure about brighi.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    If he was 16 and played in Serie B I would say maybe he's gonna be a star. But we already have a Legro and we had Paramatti. We don't need more players who can't cut it. I don't know Parisi but I'm very doubtful. As for his scoring, Fresi also scored a lot before coming to Juve. So what?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13

Name: Alessandro Parisi
    Born: April 15, 1977
    Height: 184cm
    Weight: 77kg
    Position: Left Back
    Foot: Left
    Number: 19

Stats:

1995-96 Palermo Serie B 0 games 0 goals
    1996-97 Trapani Serie C1 12 games 1 goal
    1997-98 Palermo Serie C1 10 games 0 goals
    1998-99 Reggiana Serie B 18 games 0 goals
    1999-2000 Reggiana Serie C1 29 games 3 goals
    2000-2001 Triestina Serie C2 27 games 3 goals
    2001-2002 Triestina Serie C1 30 games 6 goals
    2002-2003 Triestina Serie B 32 games 5 goals
    2003-2004 Messina Serie B XX games 12 goals (and counting)

I'd play him in the coppa Italia and some serie A games if Zambrotta gets injured or plays sometimes in midfiled.

Jul 28, 2002
    changed my mind , i want him in the team... y?????

Shares my birthday... yes i kno its lame(thats why i like d'ale)

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    I'm hearing great things about him. He says he studies ..................Roberto Carlos free kick style. haha I see that he is more precise. R.Carlos scores once in every 100 chances. ;)

All the guys that see him play say that his left foot is leathal(free kicks AND in air balls).

Why not take a chance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)