Marco Di Vaio (1 Viewer)

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
Is it true that he is now part of Juventus? I read here that Brighi is now 'co-owned' by Parma, so does that mean Brighi will be playing for us or Parma this season? I hope co-ownership means nuts, coz I really want Brighi to play at Juve.

Isn't Maresca at Piacenza at a co-ownership deal too? What is co-ownership?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
Yes we did get Di Vaio. It's a one year loan deal with an option to buy him for 14 million euros, paying 7 million next season, and the next 7 million to be paid in the year after. On the other hand, Brighi has been loaned for one year to Parma, Parma also bought half of his contract (co-ownership) for 5 million euros.

What is co-ownership? It's when two clubs own a contract of one player, he usually spends some time on loan for one of the teams, and once the loan has ended one of the clubs has to buy the other half of the contract. I'm not sure how it works, but I heard that the two clubs go to a certain court, put their best offer in an envelope and submit them to the court, the club with the hiighr bid gets the player. Or both clubs can solve matters by themselves.

I hope this helps.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Juve signed Di Vaio and Brighi is just in Parma 4 one year, he will be back soon! Di Vaio is very very very good!!! You will see him! He is the one Inter wanted in case Ronaldo left... but juve was quiker and they got him!!! It's great!!!! He is a very good one!!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveMafia 4Ever ] ++
BTW who gonna get the 3rd spot? Salas or Di Vaio? It gonna be a though season for both of them:dontcare::D!
my guess is salas.
but it won't make much difference,they BOTH play in the italian cup and this time lippi will still let them play if they get to the final,i felt it was somewhat unfair to amoruso and zala to let dp and treze play last season in the final.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
There is no question about Di Vaio's talent .. he is one of the best Serie A strikers .. about Brighi, I know he's a great prospect .. but he's still young and needs to develop into a more experienced player, hopefully Parma will do that for us and bring him back after 2 years a better player .. in the meantime, Conte (or Tudor)can resume their duties for Juve in midfield :)

delpi25

Jul 16, 2002
i think di vaio was bought because Trezeguet is on the way out next year, this gived di vaio a lot of time to gt to know the team and the atmosphere of being in one of the worlds biggest clubs.

Leila

Jul 12, 2002
It means we r a Charitable Organization! Good for us! We help players to feel the atmosphere! Why not start announcin' in press?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
about Brighi, I know he's a great prospect .. but he's still young and needs to develop into a more experienced player, hopefully Parma will do that for us and bring him back after 2 years a better player .. in the meantime, Conte (or Tudor)can resume their duties for Juve in midfield :)
but the big problem is:HE MIGHT NOT BE COMING BACK!!!
:down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Brighi, Pirlo, Maresca, Morfeo, gr8 prospects that keep getting shipped about, they never settle in 1 club before they are loaned out again, is it a wonder that Italy is bereft of quality mfs, when you keep on loaning out players

How many players have we loaned out that have come back to be prominent in out team

Di Vaio was bought because Trez is probably injured for a long while and he will start with Dp not in coppa italia

Paranoia Amoruso and Zala actually started the coppa final, while Buffon/ Thuram, Trez, Davids and Salas were all on the bench

Trez, Salas and Dp came on in the second half

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)