Fiore (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
I can possibly see Fiore move to Juventus next season. He's already been linked with us a number of times before, and he is one of Lazio solid performers this season. He is also earning himself a good position in Trapatoni's line up. I would welcome him with joy to Juve. He is exactly the kind of creativity we need in our attack, and we know for sure that he is adapted to Serie A.

Why not?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I admire Fiore, he's quite a consistent player

Not so sure about our chances of getting him though

Jul 28, 2002
Dman rite kengo, we dont need Fiore, we have Enzo. Wastre of money that can be better spent.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
fiore's a very useful player,but he's not young anymore and ain't really world class or anything.a good pass,decent pace,well rounded,but nothing very special.

we missed out on stankovic but i'm not settling for fiore.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
fiore is better than Camoranesi imo. but fiore is nearing 30 years of age now as well. i would expect moggi to buy a younger player. still, having maresca, fiore, appiah and nedved in midfield isnt a bad idea at all.

Jul 28, 2002
smeg, we need youth, we have BAGS of experience, more than all others, what we need is GOOD youth players, Diego, mexes and Zlatan are key example that must be bought.....i demand it :greedy::cool:

Jul 28, 2002
Jees for one sec i thort u guys were tlalking about me becoming the Juventus abramovich.. :D:greedy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)