Jankulovski wants Juve (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/feb17g.html

Udinese ace Marek Jankulovski has admitted that he is dreaming of joining Italian champions Juventus.

The midfielder has been linked with a summer switch and he’s hoping that Juve give him a call.

"My future can still be Bianconero but in Turin," said the Czech international who will face Italy on Wednesday.

"If I could choose where to go then I would join Juventus so that I could play alongside my friend Pavel Nedved."

The former Napoli star is just one of many players to have caught the eye at Udinese in recent times.

The wide man is having another exceptional season in Serie A and a move does seem to be on the cards.

However, he is keen to concentrate on a few more immediate objectives with his club and country for now.

"I’m just focused on helping Udinese get into the UEFA Cup," he added. "Then I want to have a great European Championships before hopefully joining a big club."

We must buy him. :thumb:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
From Udinese site:

Name: Marek Jankulovski
Born: May 9th 1977
Postion: Midfielder
Height: 184cm
Weight: 74kg

Pressing: 7
Defense: 7
Offense: 9
Technique: 8
assist: 8

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I like this uy,,,, he plays very well..and the few times i have seen udinese playing..he has done a good job!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
D'alessandro for the 100th time..
If you're familiar with how Moggi does his thing in regards to transfers, you'll see that he will look to available players who have excelled in Serie A first before looking outside Italian borders.

That being said, while D'Alessandro could have a fantastic upside, jankulovski really is a very good player, and would do well in the midfield here.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Rosicsky, or Saviola
I think if we sell a big name, it'll be Trez.
Because we can find a replacement for hime easily, where as for Neddy, its hard to replace hime just like when we lost Edgar!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah, janks would be a great squad player. gives us back up for zambrotta and gives us back in midfield. how he and nedved would work together in juves system i'm not so sure about, but they seem to think they could.

Rosicky would be a good buy i suppose, but then i think nedved will leave. its all relevant with finances. who knows, maybe we wont even sell a trez or neddy...we might keep our forward structure and just buy janks for midfield. wouldnt surprise me at all.

just quickly, if janks did join. what could our midfield actually look like? tacchinardi and maresca with nedved and janks infront?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
yeah, janks would be a great squad player. gives us back up for zambrotta and gives us back in midfield. how he and nedved would work together in juves system i'm not so sure about, but they seem to think they could.

Rosicky would be a good buy i suppose, but then i think nedved will leave. its all relevant with finances. who knows, maybe we wont even sell a trez or neddy...we might keep our forward structure and just buy janks for midfield. wouldnt surprise me at all.

just quickly, if janks did join. what could our midfield actually look like? tacchinardi and maresca with nedved and janks infront?
----------------------------keeper----------------------------------

def1-------------def2------------def3-------------------def4

----------------Tudor(Blasi)-------Tacchinardi(Maresca)-----

-------------Nedved------Del Piero------Jankulovski--------

----------------------------att1----------------------------------

Aug 1, 2003
I rarely see Udinese and I don't know how he plays there, but from what I've heard if he plays together with Nedved its a deadly combo. but if that's the case it's too late to get him now isn't it?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

----------------------------keeper----------------------------------

def1-------------def2------------def3-------------------def4

----------------Tudor(Blasi)-------Tacchinardi(Maresca)-----

-------------Nedved------Del Piero------Jankulovski--------

----------------------------att1----------------------------------
not sure about tudor there...would rather maresca partnering tacchinardi as tacchinardi and tudor together could be the most defensive and boring combo of all time.:D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

not sure about tudor there...would rather maresca partnering tacchinardi as tacchinardi and tudor together could be the most defensive and boring combo of all time.:D
Yes but you need to defend with Jank, DP, Neddy, Zambro and Trez starting.IMO
Tudor when he's healthy can play great soccer. He can make good plays. If he's injured Maresca can play at his place or Tacchi's.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
maresca is 20 times better than tudor in midfield with one leg. you wont good football from that position, let maresca play. tudor is a defender, simple as that. unless tacchinardi gets the out and tudor takes his role.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
maresca is 20 times better than tudor in midfield with one leg. you wont good football from that position, let maresca play. tudor is a defender, simple as that. unless tacchinardi gets the out and tudor takes his role.
If I put Maresca in "Pirlo's" position maybe we could play like this in midfield.

--------------------------Buffon-----------------------------

Birindelli------Thuram-------Legrottaglie------Zambrotta

----------------------------Maresca---------------------------

------Tudor(Tacchinardi)-----Nedved----Jankulovski-------

----------------Trezeguet--------Del Piero--------------

That could work. If Tudor is in top shape we play him, if not Tacchi plays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)