Stam snubs Juve option :D (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Was looking for this thread. I think the reason hes snubbed us more than nething is becoz of how we treated Edgar. Or maybe our very own Pitbull dint have too much to say about Juve if and when Stam contacted him about the Juve option.

I wudnt believe he actually thinks going to Juve wud not help him in his quest of winning trophies :eek:

Jul 28, 2002
WWOOOOOOWWWW No stam nice one.

Well if inter get Stam then they may not go for Mexes.....
Mexes has been linked to them again today, wtf we havent been linked to the 4million pound rated defender i have no idea, well at least we may make a move for him, as it makes sense.

BTW does this mean we will never be getting duthc players as Eddy will tell them other wise??

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
stam to milam and mexes to inter...interesting stuff. milan have a great defence already while inter have a decent defence also. and yet, juve needs these players and dont go for them. disgraceful!

Aug 26, 2003
hey it is stam, in my opinion we need YOUNG defenders, we have already old ones! Ok Stam is still class, but he also get older and you saw on the Juve Defence how fast Class (Old) can tourn and I am really happy that he is not joining us!

I want young Defeners like Mexes, Ferrari,...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No Stam please....he is too old AND even when he is a good defender..we dont need more mummys in our defense line.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Stam needs to get his head checked up for giving Juve the cold shoulder :stuckup:

Anyway, I'm sure Moggi will come up with something in the summer. I think Barca owe us something for loaning them Davids, no? Puyol sounds good :D

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
i don't think the question is whether we needed Stam or not, the question is why we haven't been able to attract very good defenders... i mean Legrottaglie.. Please, this guy was a big mistake... so why did Stankovic and now Stam snub us???? I know whoever goes to Inter is making a huge mistake but still

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by eringi ] ++
so why did Stankovic and now Stam snub us???? I know whoever goes to Inter is making a huge mistake but still
In Stan's case it was a matter of money. Inter came out with the best offer, so he simply joined them.

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
i guess we didn't really need stan that much, but if we wanted him we should have pushed more and this is where most other teams are gaining the advantage... i guess we have been in the black for a while but i guess we are also paying the penalty in the transfer market...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah, then a report the next day from a diff site said that we made a profit of that much. so who knows really.

Stam would be good, but lets face it, do we fix an ageing defence problem with another old defender? we really should be thinking for the next 5 to 6 years instead of short term.

Mexes being linked to Inter does hurt though. i really thought that moggi would go for him. and considering every player in the world would know that juve's defence will be changed next season, you think young stars like Mexes would be knocking on Moggi's door..:down:

anyway, ferrari, bonera and squillaci seem to be the ones most likely to join us. Trabelsi was linked with us but united are after him as well. i didnt know trabelsi was 27 years old? i read an article and they said he was 27, is that correct? i thought he was a youngster. maybe we should go for Oddo instead...he is the same age and is italian with experience in serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)