shouldn't we change our coach? (1 Viewer)

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
well,I like lippi too much.he is the best coach without any doubt.
but there are 3 questions:
1-why did he say that juve don't need any new defenders at the transfer window? when parma was ready to sell ferrari and bonera ?when our defenders performed awfuly at most of matchs?:(:(
2-why can't he avoid montero,iuliano and conte?:(:(
3-why does he concern to use camoranesi and conte but bench miccoli and maresca?:(:(

i repeat that he is the best coach ever.
but we need a new soul...a fresh mind .

just look at Man.UTD...they really seem boring:frown: coz have seen fergie as their coach since 1990....moggi should change juve mind.and unfortunately there is only one way:replace lippi by a young coach.

i suggest deschamps.he loves juve and also has shown his abilities at monaco.

it's true that lippi can be succesful only at juve.
but juve can continue without him.
better to say:we should continue without him.

if lippi leave juve,we may see him as the caoch of azzurri and this is great!!:cheesy:
i can't stand damn trap who loves only roman players.

lippi would be nice for azzurri&deschamps would be nice for bianconeri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
................................................................................

No thanks, i have faith in lippi to bring us a gr8 team next year, hey at least we might have another star on the shirt (grey un for Coppa),

OP

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    deschamps is young.he showed his abilities at his 1st experience by monaco.
    i told u i accept lippi is the best coach
    but we REALLY NEED A NEW SOUL.
    this is the only thing that lippi CAN'T do for us.
    just cuz he can't sack montero,iuliano and conte

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    lippi will leave if he feels he cant get the best out of his players. he did this last time he left our club.

who knows, he may get offered the national team job and we may have to replace him.

i really do like what deschamps has done monaco and i wouldnt mind having him coaching us next season.

i think lippi's biggest downfall is his loyalty to certain players and his decision making in big games.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    I think this will be Lippi's last season. Remember how he said he will leave if they don't win CL this year?
    Personally i think Lippi is a good coach. I quite like him. IMO we will do okay if he stays.
    But I also think Deschamps is a good coach and he will good for us. If Lippi takes the Azzuri job, I would love to see Deschamps at Juve

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by hoori-r ] ++
    well,I like lippi too much.he is the best coach without any doubt.
    but there are 3 questions:
    1-why did he say that juve don't need any new defenders at the transfer window? when parma was ready to sell ferrari and bonera ?when our defenders performed awfuly at most of matchs?:(:(
    2-why can't he avoid montero,iuliano and conte?:(:(
    3-why does he concern to use camoranesi and conte but bench miccoli and maresca?:(:(

i repeat that he is the best coach ever.
    but we need a new soul...a fresh mind .

just look at Man.UTD...they really seem boring:frown: coz have seen fergie as their coach since 1990....moggi should change juve mind.and unfortunately there is only one way:replace lippi by a young coach.

i suggest deschamps.he loves juve and also has shown his abilities at monaco.

it's true that lippi can be succesful only at juve.
    but juve can continue without him.
    better to say:we should continue without him.

if lippi leave juve,we may see him as the caoch of azzurri and this is great!!:cheesy:
    i can't stand damn trap who loves only roman players.

lippi would be nice for azzurri&deschamps would be nice for bianconeri.
    No way.Lippi is the best.

Jan 7, 2004
    get Del Neri. he is the one that believed in Perrota when lippi left him on the reserves. and know look at Maresca. i m all for lippi though. i m just sayin if somebody is takin his place it better be Del Neri

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    i don't think it's necessary to replace Lippi. It'd cause unnecessary commotion and Lippi can't be solely blamed for our poor performances

Aug 1, 2003
    Well I'd only let Lippi leaves if he wants to coach the Azzurri :D
    I don't know, so far things aren't going that bad, so why replace him now? Sometimes coaches make mistakes, yes, but Lippi has done us more good than harm, plus, he knows best of our situation. We should leave things at his disposal.

And until there are signs of Lippi not collaborating with the players, he should stay.

OP

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    u r true sally.i didn't say that we should replace him because of his faults.seeing another coach would be good,just for seeing another juve.with another soul,with another style.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Lippi cannot leave.

changing coaches now would be unneccesary and would cause problems instead of helping the juve cause.and there is simply no onw better equipped to mould the juve mentality in our players.

as i have said so many times before,lippi is made for juve.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Hmm lets see....
    A coach that gives Juve one of their most successful phases in their century long history....
    Damn, it makes perfect sense to let him go....!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)