Thomas Locatelli (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

i'be been watching Locatelli for the past few years and i think that he's really talented.

now that juve have missed on Stankovic moggi should get him.. and btw i just found out that he was a juve player :eek: .. how could juve let him go. what do you guys think of him? and how old is he?

since we need a creative player i wouldnt mind any of these three player Locatelli / Jankulovski / Nakata

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Jankulovski seems to have had his name attached to Juve's quite a few times in the recent past. Nedved seems to be his admirer and has made a strong case for him.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
locatelli??? i happen to like him but juve needs to buy a playmaker, and he must be world class. enough of these non big names who play well at smaller clubs and come to juve and do a half a two thirds of fuk all.

Aimar, van der vaart, riquelme, rosicky...these are the names who should be coming to the club. creativity is a huge problem in midfield. we create our play simply on hard work..but facts are facts, we have no player who can split defences with passes like zidane used to and like totti does. thats why the above players are needed at juve.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
nakata was superb against udinese :thumb:

parma didnt know his worth.....:p

altho he is inconsistent sometimes

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Locatelli and Jankulovski are averange, Nakata is inconsistent...so neither one of them are good enough to play for juve.....

tikus

Oct 31, 2003
rosicky and requilme seem won't come to juve...
they never play on serie A...so, i think that moggi's won't take them...
jankoluvski seems as a possible choice..
aimar and van derr vaart..i don't think that they'll play for juve

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Locatelli aint average bro. At the mo' hes prone to injury like every game. He is very talented on the ball and is left footed. You should check his skills back in the day for Udinese, Dp stuff. He is one of the most talented Italian players out there but has never reached his potential. I think hes one of those players that will play better with excellent players around him like Juve. No one is on his wave length at Bologna. I like Fiore also when he was at Udinese he is also a very good player that I would have at Juve. ez

OP
Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8

Riquelme is simply not good enough ... as for the others i dont mind.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    wait, which one is locatelli? Is he the guy from Bologna?
    Locatelli.....Udinese, he's currently on good form and also Jankulovski.....but I predict that form not gonna last for long.......

Locatelli in Bologna does not play as a playmaker does he? I thought he played as a striker somethin.....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    wait, which one is locatelli? Is he the guy from Bologna?
    Correct

Riquelme's an awesome player, but i guess Barca just doesn't suit him.

OP
    Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++

and how many times have you seen him play?
    If the guy is from Argentina, it doesnt mean mean he's Maradona or Aimar OK.

i havent seen much of him but from what i've seen he's got a good powerfull shots and skill .. but overall he's very average.

i personally would choose Locatelli or Nakata would be much better for juve.

And if Riquelme was really good enough, Barca wouldnt through him to Villareal just like that .. i know he's on loan but the guy is 24 years old (he's not gonna get any better).

P.S. now i have a Question for you, how many times have you seen him play ?! :rolleyes:

Aug 1, 2003
    okay, so some say he's from udinese or bologna, I'm confused

I've noticed only locatelli from bologna, I didn't think he was a playmaker, is he? I thought he was a defender :shocked:

and he's quite old isn't he? That is if we're talking about the same player here....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

If the guy is from Argentina, it doesnt mean mean he's Maradona or Aimar OK.

i havent seen much of him but from what i've seen he's got a good powerfull shots and skill .. but overall he's very average.

i personally would choose Locatelli or Nakata would be much better for juve.

And if Riquelme was really good enough, Barca wouldnt through him to Villareal just like that .. i know he's on loan but the guy is 24 years old (he's not gonna get any better).

P.S. now i have a Question for you, how many times have you seen him play ?! :rolleyes:
    don't remember exactly,but 15 times at least.

he's a superb passer and very calm and composed on the ball,and definitely a better player than nakata or locatelli(okay i admit i've probably never seen locatelli more than twice,but i presume than he's not as good as nakata,and i rate nakata below riquelme.)

Jul 28, 2002
    locatelli, imo is a very classy football player, but not always practical. For the talent he has on the ball, he jus doesnt seem to do it often or effectively, he has nice tricks and moves, excellent left foot, but he jus doesnt seem to use his skill effectively, plus he is injury prone.

Jus a average player who could be class, one day, shite another and we already have camo for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)