Lazio - Juve (Aug31 Friendly) (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Ok, next up for Juve in the calender of friendlies is Lazio at the Olympico .. I hope we show our true capabilities this time and perform better than we did in our previous friendlies .. Salas and Nedved will re-visit Lazio as opponents again and this makes it a bit special .. anyway, Good Luck Juve !!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    Important friendly match in the weekend for Juventus. Marcello Lippi's team will play on Satuday evening at the Olimpico Stadium in Rome, in a match against Lazio. The match will start at 21.00.

The match will be broadcasted live on Stream TV.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    The fact that Lazio didn't manage to have a good performance during virtually the entire season but beat us is what I call shameful... :down:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    we have fabio liverani to blame for that,y'know at that point last season i thought it was over.that is,when that SAME lazio gave the title back to us.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i hope salas and delpiero score firstly to make sure they will continue to do so in trezegol's absence and to make lazio regret selling salas.

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    Juventus' airplane took off from Turin-Caselle airport today at 14.00 and landed in Rome an hour later. On the airplane there wasn't Marcello Lippi, who will attend tonight the European Supercup between Real Madrid and Feyenoord in Montecarlo. The trainer will reach as soon as possible the team, that tomorrow morning will do the last training session. The match against Lazio will start at 20.45.

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    The Serie A postponement to September the 15th drived all the teams to play friendly matches on this week-end to improve their physical condition. Juventus will play Saturday night in Rome a friendly match against Lazio: "It will be a great match - says Marcello Lippi - against a great time like Lazio is".

The match is a good chance to prove something new: "What I ask from this match - goes on Lippi - is to check the physical condition. I'm going to see for the whole 90' all the players that will play with national teams next week. All the others will play in the two other friendly matches we will have in Sicily on september 5th and 7th".

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    Here's the list of selected players for the friendly match Lazio-Juventus (saturday 8.45 pm):

1 Gianluigi BUFFON
    2 Ciro FERRARA
    3 Alessio TACCHINARDI
    4 Paolo MONTERO
    6 Salvatore FRESI
    9 Marcelo SALAS
    10 Alessandro DEL PIERO
    11 Pavel NEDVED
    12 Antonio CHIMENTI
    13 Mark IULIANO
    14 Cristian ZENONI
    15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
    16 Mauro CAMORANESI
    20 Davide BAIOCCO
    21 Lilian THURAM
    22 Landry BONNEFOI
    23 Marco ZANCHI
    24 Emiliano MORETTI
    25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
    26 Edgar DAVIDS
    27 Matteo BRIGHI
    28 Matteo PARO
    29 Raffaele PALLADINO

Jul 18, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Here's the list of selected players for the friendly match Lazio-Juventus (saturday 8.45 pm):

1 Gianluigi BUFFON
    2 Ciro FERRARA
    3 Alessio TACCHINARDI
    4 Paolo MONTERO
    6 Salvatore FRESI
    9 Marcelo SALAS
    10 Alessandro DEL PIERO
    11 Pavel NEDVED
    12 Antonio CHIMENTI
    13 Mark IULIANO
    14 Cristian ZENONI
    15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
    16 Mauro CAMORANESI
    20 Davide BAIOCCO
    21 Lilian THURAM
    22 Landry BONNEFOI
    23 Marco ZANCHI
    24 Emiliano MORETTI
    25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
    26 Edgar DAVIDS
    27 Matteo BRIGHI
    28 Matteo PARO
    29 Raffaele PALLADINO
    BTW what r we going to do with Carini:confused:!?!? Will Davids play today!?!? wasn't he banned for 2-3 matches :confused:?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)