Juventuz Art Thread (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
As you might remember, a lot of wallpapers were removed from the site to save diskspace, which is limited by our hosts. However if you'd like to submit your wallpapers or miscellaneous artwork, I invite you to do it here :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
alex i'm aware of the sort of problem you might have with the host.
how do u think of saving wallpaper and etc in another space
such as somewhere in lycos tripod (50 mb free).

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #4
    Sure Reza, it's possible. But free hosts can change the rules anytime and then you have to move. Moreoever, they usually do not allow you to only store files, there have to be pages too. Last but not least it's more practical to have it all in one place. :)

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #10
    Ladies and gents, meet an old friend of mine, he started up with Juventus Online a good while before Juventuz came online and I used to visit his site to stay updated on the latest on Juve.

One of the pioneers out there, give it up for Kin :thumb:;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.

help :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I noticed! I was trying to surf your site but only ended up at the wallpapers every time... :down:

I added you to my favorites list though - which is a real honour as my little brother will testify! :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
    I added you to my favorites list though - which is a real honour as my little brother will testify! :D
    only an average of every 600 sites goes there every day, so consider urself lucky :D ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)