Where is Ferarri Moggi??! (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Ferrari?? why do we need him for?? We have the fast Montero and ever so reliable iuliano as centre backs...what more could a team in the CL and fighting for the scudetto need more?? Conceeding 2 or 3 goals a game against average teams must be a good thing according to moggi.

Dont worry fellas, we'll get the ever so young stam in june instead...that will help us for the remainder of this season.:down:

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    the fast Montero and ever so reliable iuliano as centre backs
    Montero is good but not fast man,and iuliano reliable?!?!mwhere did u get this idea from?:D:D

i'm ok with Montero,but the hell with iuliano dude.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i was actually being sarcastic....you are ok with montero?? are you serious about that? i'm not happy with any centre backs of ours at the moment. i think they are all way over par!

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    I see that Montero isnt bad @ the moment,if he won;t start in the linup then use him as a sub,and throw iuliano in the closest trashcan.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    well, montero has 4th choice centre back on bench is ok i suppose. but still, we need at least 2 young defenders to come in.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Well people, chill out, hopefully the defence problems will be over soon!
    Pray 4 it,,cuz this way Moggi is doin' nothin' :(

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I actually think our defence will be fine if we get Tudor back. A tudor - Legrotagglie pairing would be fast(er), tall, reliable, and a real threat on set pieces.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    I actually think our defence will be fine if we get Tudor back. A tudor - Legrotagglie pairing would be fast(er), tall, reliable, and a real threat on set pieces.
    yep thats right. we will be more dangerous in set pieces if tudor is back. but in the summer we need changes in the defence coz this season our defence its not very good.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Tudor is in hospital all the ****ing year...

The deadline has passed right?damn it.........:down:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    well, a tudor-legro partnership would be taller, stronger and maybe more reliable, but not faster. tudor isnt fast. he stops his opponents by using his strength and size which forwards find a little harder to get passed him.

tudor's injuries are starting to piss me off though. Seriously, if we could get a good defender who plays 30 games a season in exchange, i'd do it straight away.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    Are you saying that they wouldnt be faster than Montero-Iuliano? ;)
    Well, Tudor is about the same as iuliano or montero. he has never been one for his pace. as i mentioned, he stops his opponents by other qualities in his game. And legrottaglie isnt that fast either.

i saw a 75 year old man running to catch the bus other day who looked faster than montero, iuliano and tudor. And i'm not being sarcastic, it was my mates grandfather.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)