New stadium (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
its only a revamp of the existing stadium. The track is going to be taken out and the seats will be brought closer to the pitch.

the capacity is going to be reduced drastically :(

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
yep i heard that they are gonna reduce the number of the seats in the delle alpi to the 45000. :(:(:(

So they are going to take the track out 2 ???

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Welcome Philipoo... i really don't like the idea of reducing the seats ... i just want it to look nice and closer to the pitch , but if it's 45 or 50.000 it's like a stadium in belgium or sweden or any country like these ! anyhow c ya

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
The capacity will be 40.000, and the works will be finished by May 2005. The athletic track will be removed and the fnas brought closer to the pitch. The project also includes the building of shops, restaurants, movie theaters etc around the stadium.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
The tracks will be removed because it is completely of no use and that it sets-back the fans further away from the pitch.

GOt one question though, if the seats will be brought-in closer the the pitch, will it be an open field or enclosed with a glass fence just like the old one so as to prevent any "wacked up" fan from entering and disrupting the match?

OP
Philipp00

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    I think that it is a very good idae to bring the fans nearer to the field because the running track is absolutely useless. IO think they will rebuild the Delle Alpi like they did it in a lot of german stadiums like in Frankfurt or Cologne. I think it is a very good idea to build a stadium without a running track because i have been to the Delle Alpi in the last easter holidays and watched Juve-Roma. The fans are really great and the stadium is huge, but the fans are too far away from the pitch. I do not understand why they built a stadium with a running track for the 1990 world cup. I hope that juve builds a stadium with at least 50.000 seats. Although there are now always between 30.00 and 40.000 spectators, there will be much more demand for tickets in the new stadium. Moreover it is better to build 10.000 extra seats and everybody who wants to watch juve can watch them instead of building less seats and juve fans do not get tickets. To my mind much more fans would come to the new stadium. The delle alpi looks very good but the view is not very good and the fans are so far away from the pitch.

I really hope that we get a world class stadium. I really like stadiums like the one in Genova. It is really great to see all the fans so near to the pitch and you can hear the fans much better. Unfortunately it is very hard to get information about juve´s plans to rebuild the delle alpi.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    I dont like the idea of reducing the seats in Delle Alpi :(:(...After that the delle alpi will have smaller number of seats:(, like in England....
    But I like the idea for building the restaurants, cinemas, theatres etc around the stadium.

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
    Jan 24, 2004
    imo it's normaly that they reduce seats....why having 55.000 seats and it's only sold out in 2-3 games???? btw when was the Delle Alpi sold out last time?? that's wasting of money and resources...btw it's not very attractive to sponsors to see juve on TV playing in front of empty blocks - least common denominator is money.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    The thing is, the stupid citizens of Turin who don't deserve Juve don't even go to the matches, so the atmosphere will be much better, since the pitch is closer to the spectators. I love in England when the players score, they run over and get hugged by the front row-ers. How awesome is that :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
    I think that it is a very good idae to bring the fans nearer to the field because the running track is absolutely useless. IO think they will rebuild the Delle Alpi like they did it in a lot of german stadiums like in Frankfurt or Cologne. I think it is a very good idea to build a stadium without a running track because i have been to the Delle Alpi in the last easter holidays and watched Juve-Roma. The fans are really great and the stadium is huge, but the fans are too far away from the pitch. I do not understand why they built a stadium with a running track for the 1990 world cup. I hope that juve builds a stadium with at least 50.000 seats. Although there are now always between 30.00 and 40.000 spectators, there will be much more demand for tickets in the new stadium. Moreover it is better to build 10.000 extra seats and everybody who wants to watch juve can watch them instead of building less seats and juve fans do not get tickets. To my mind much more fans would come to the new stadium. The delle alpi looks very good but the view is not very good and the fans are so far away from the pitch.

I really hope that we get a world class stadium. I really like stadiums like the one in Genova. It is really great to see all the fans so near to the pitch and you can hear the fans much better. Unfortunately it is very hard to get information about juve´s plans to rebuild the delle alpi.

I love what they did to some stadiums in Germany. The Alianz Arena is cool :cool:

OP
    Philipp00

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    It is true that the delle alpi is not sold out very often, but it is not the best stadium to watch football. a new stadium would attrackt much more fans. i think a lott of fans who do not go to the stadium and watch juve games would come if they had a football stadium without a running track like the stadiums in england. The delle alpi looks much older than it is , the view is not very good and it is not very comfortable. I have been to the nou camp a vew years ago. In the nou camp you are so close to the pitch that you can nearly touch the players. in the delle alpi the fans are so far away. the first few rows nearly can`t be used because you can see hardly anything. I think they will rebuild the delle alpi like the stadiums in germany and the capacity will be reduced during the construction time.

To my mind it is a good idea to reduce the capacity because 70.000 seats are too much. i think between 50.00 and 55.000 would be great.

Do you think that they will really start rebuilding the delle alpi this summer??? I can hardly imagine that they start this summer if there are no concrete plans and more informations. Do you know how juve is going to finance the project(stadium, cinemas, shopping malls....)????

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
    Do you think that they will really start rebuilding the delle alpi this summer??? I can hardly imagine that they start this summer if there are no concrete plans and more informations. Do you know how juve is going to finance the project(stadium, cinemas, shopping malls....)????

This is gonna sound like a really way out idea.... Have you ever thought of looking at juves official website, where there is plenty of info... even nice little pictures of how it will look for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)