Recap (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
it's not even funny :frown:

it's times like these we really need to trust in Moggi's little games

Jul 28, 2002
well if we get some on good, then my trust will be re-installed.

But the fact that two years ago we missed out on canna and nesta pissed me off!!! And now when its clear as day, like it was at the begining of the season, we need fullbacks and centreback of good, proven quality.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I have a funny feeling that somebody besides Blasi will sign for Juve by the end of today. Ferrari, Lucio, Rodriguez or Burdisso will sign. I can feel it, guys!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    I'm sure we'll get a couple of players in June but the deadline is over for January. We lost 4 guys and took 1 that can't even play. We're still in the CL, Scudetto race and Coppa Italia.

Jul 28, 2002
    stu i kno u have been on fire lately, but today i think u may be wrong. :groan:

even tho i wish it to be tru, i jus get the feeling moggi is too stuburn to admit he did not do the best job he coulda done in the summer.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
    I'm sure we'll get a couple of players in June but the deadline is over for January. We lost 4 guys and took 1 that can't even play. We're still in the CL, Scudetto race and Coppa Italia.
    let me get his straight, the deadline has gone:fero:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

let me get his straight, the deadline has gone:fero:
    In Italy they said that the deadline was at 1:00pm, 7:00am Eastern Time.

By the way, I heard that we don't even get Blasi. So that's 4 OUT, 0 IN:eek:

Jul 28, 2002
    now if anyone can see my face.....i will all see i am not ammused at all :fero:

is lippi and moggi blind AND stupid.

releasing players, when will en dup needing them without any replacement????

PLus no new defenders for our aging deteriorating back line???

Great, inter roma, milan will run ring around our defense.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    But we don't know the last minute deals yet since lega calcio's list is updated 13:00 last time. Am I being too hopeful :rolleyes:

edit: oh that was the deadline? I thought 15:00

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    Maybe there's a late deal that needs time to work out and in can be confirmed after the deadline. It can't end like this.:(
    I'm not sure if Blasi is coming or not.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    As far todays acquisitions:

Avitabile
    Masiello
    Scarpello
    Maietta
    Brighi (Marco)

Don't know if some of those have continued their journey to another club.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    The deadline hasnt passed

UEFA's deadline is 11.00GMT monday 2nd feb for euro registration and 17.00GMT for domestic registration

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    yeah, seems pretty fuked up indeed. im not sure if ferrari can still join now or whatever or if the market is closed but as it stands, a suspended midfielder is an embarrassing site for us no doubt. funny how we were struggling in defence and we get a midfielder.:down:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Im allways surprised to see all the transfer gossip on this forum at the winter window...

Its very unlikely we will sign anyone now... we virtually never do.

Juve will probably buy in the summer as allways

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Well... Our defence is definately too old now.

But if you look back over the years juve pretty much never buy in the winter, whatever our current situation is.

Juve isnt a team that historically rushes in and buys... they buy who they want in the off season

Generally juve use the winter to sort out the loaned players, sort out contract extensions and on occasion arrange a summer signing

Id love to see a ferrari or milito or bonera etc arrive now but I cant see it ... hopefully im wrong , but history says otherwise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)