Zalayeta, Fresi to Perugia. Blasi return. (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
A lot of sites say that Juve loaned Zalayeta and Fresi to Perugia and that Blasi will return to Juve now.

Olivera as been loaned to Atletico Madrid.

No confirmations yet on the official sites though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Olivera was supposed to be on his way to Flamengo in Brazil, as I heard it. Also, I heard that Blasi was only returning to Juve if his doping ban was reduced to four months. As for Zalayeta and Fresi, I do not know. The Zala rumour has been about since July.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
loaning Zalayetta isn't a great idea.
If an injury/suspension for any of the two attackers would mean hell for us.

Since juve's D isn't too great, and Moggi doesn't want to get another defender anytime soon, then at least he shouldn't break up any link from - the area of the field that's been doing well - our attack.

the rest of the transfers are ok. specially Olivera's: He needs some real football action if he's to become a useful juve member.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    I guess the rumors are not true b/c no mention on their official sites. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Trio released by Juventus Friday 30 January, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian champions Juventus have allowed three of their squad players to join new clubs on loan for the rest of the season.

Youth team star Ruben Olivera has joined Atletico Madrid after failing to break into Marcello Lippi’s plans.

The Uruguayan international, a talented midfielder, has agreed a deal with the Spanish side until 30 June 2004.

Meanwhile, Perugia have struck a deal with the Bianconeri in order to get their hands on Salvatore Fresi and Marcelo Zalayeta.

Fresi, a defender, was wanted by a host of clubs but Perugia have swooped. While Zalayeta joins due to the stiff striking competition from Trezeguet, Del Piero, Miccoli and Di Vaio.

Unconfirmed reports also suggest that Juventus will add to their squad before tomorrow’s transfer deadline.

Parma midfielder Manuele Blasi (pictured) is set to be recalled from his loan period to replace the departed Edgar Davids.

However, he won’t be available to play immediately as he is currently banned until April after failing a dope test.

Even if the former Perugia man is appealing in an attempt to get his six-month suspension reduced.

In other transfers, Samp have announced the capture of Antonio Floro Flores from Napoli. He joins on loan.

Ancona have sold Davide Carrus to Fiorentina in return for Viola midfielder Luis Bujia Helguera.

Parma have netted themselves striker Daniele Degano from Ancona. Inter defender Potenza, who was on loan at Ancona, is also on his way to the Tardini.

Reggina have signed Giovanni Morabito from Genoa.

channel4.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Now, I assume that this doesn't affect our non-eu player allotment, because they've only been loaned out and not sold.

I can't see Moggi doing this unless he's bringing SOMEBODY in by tomorrow.

And I also can't see him doing this and leaving the team depleted of depth for the Coppa Italia and Champions League matches.

The already have a roster spot open for Blasi by loaning out Davids.

Well, better late than never, I guess.

I say its Lucio.

Any thoughts on who it could be, if anyone??

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
    Now, I assume that this doesn't affect our non-eu player allotment, because they've only been loaned out and not sold.

I can't see Moggi doing this unless he's bringing SOMEBODY in by tomorrow.

And I also can't see him doing this and leaving the team depleted of depth for the Coppa Italia and Champions League matches.

The already have a roster spot open for Blasi by loaning out Davids.

Well, better late than never, I guess.

I say its Lucio.

Any thoughts on who it could be, if anyone??
    good question Serge (it is you right? )

brining lucio won't be a bad idea... though i dont think Bayer would let go of him since they have a great shot at winning the german title(i think they're around 3rd place) even if they have financial problems.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Good luck to Olivera, Fresi and Zalayeta; I hope they do well, they deserve a chance and Lippi wasn't willing to give them that, at least not Ruben and Salvatore. Bringing back Blasi is ok, but I'm still praying that we get a defender.

Aug 1, 2003
    Good for Zala and Oliveira, I hope they will get more matches there...

BLASI TO JUVE?! DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN! :wallbang: I'm very upset with this news !!

Well, the only consolation I can get is if Moggi brings in a surprise.. hmmmm

Square

Oct 6, 2002
    zalayeta will do good there. hes got all thats needed of a good striker - strength, power, height, accuracy, control.

if you disagree, watch the last game of last season, 4-3 at home to chievo. zalayeta hat trick.

olivera will now show us all what hes made of. the best youngster in the world, moggi says.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
    but moggi would only do a thing like this if he was bringing a player in.

dont expect it to be a big name. i expect rodriguez.

Sep 14, 2003
    Does anyone else find it very strange that on the Official 2004 Juventus calender, Fresi, Olivera and Zalayeta, the 3 players loaned, are all pictured on the January page?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    Does anyone else find it very strange that on the Official 2004 Juventus calender, Fresi, Olivera and Zalayeta, the 3 players loaned, are all pictured on the January page?
    So who's on June and July? Maybe we'll know who Moggi's gonna sell in advance. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)