world class forward on his way!!! (1 Viewer)

gianni84

Jun 3, 2003
i was watching the wolves vs man utd 2day on sky italia (if any 1 saw it could u please help me)and at haf time there where talking about the mercato and then the presenter said all of a sudden that juve hav bought a 1 of the best world class forward right now and that is on his way in the summer but the presenter did and no and no 1 else new who it was but the presenter said that moggi himself said that he was on his way and that he did not want to say his name..so since 5 o'clock i hav been going crazy trying to think of players that it could be..there r hundreds of players that it could be but these r the 1's that i think it is (realistic) VIERI,KUILVERT,IMBRAMVIC,KURANYI,LARSSON..can any body shed some light on who they think it is..forza juve sempre nel mio coure

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 1, 2002
until it's official, we can't be too sure.
actually I don't feel we need any forward now.
we already have Del Piero, Trezeguet,Divaio, Miccoli and Zalayeta.
not to mention Benjamin in our primavera team.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe kuranyi!! :

hey kuramyi is panamenian!! i was some weeks ago in a restaurant here in panama,,, and he was signing authopraph and so on.

I searched about him...and i discovered that he lived and learned to play here in panama till the age of 15...after that, heleaved to germany and became what he is today!!

sadly, thegermans make a deal to prevent him to play for brazil or panama (because he have both nationalities)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Probably Zlatan. He has been linked to both us and Manyoo, and maybe the commentator said we got him agead of manyoo :undecide:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I really doubt that we'll get a world-class striker next season, even if Trezeguet leaves. The closest thing to a world-beater we'll get is Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Gilardino may join as well, but he's not world-class, neither is he ready for a starting place at Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)