Is Iuliao Injured? (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
according to CM, pessotto can play both right and left. so a bit of mix and change and...

-----pessotto----thuram-----montero-----cole-----

i could be wrong about this though

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
according to CM, pessotto can play both right and left. so a bit of mix and change and...

-----pessotto----thuram-----montero-----cole-----

i could be wrong about this though
He can play on the right, but I wouldn't want him starting there week in and week out. Plus, he will be out for the first few months of the season anyway.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The only players that I know that are injured are Gianluca Pessotto and Gianluca Zambrotta.

Zambro's replacement will probably Camoranesi or Baiocco. As for Pessotto,I'm not too sure. We don't have any other natural left backs. I think Iuliano could do the job,but I like him in centre defence. Maybe we could try a back 3 and play with 3 upfront.

Tell me,can Iuliano play right back? If he can, we could play him there and let Thuram play in his prefered position,centre back. Darn it,who would play left back then? This is confusing. :undecide::confused:

Jul 12, 2002
Iuliano will probably start in the center of defence if we do not get Nesta or Cannavarro. My thoughts for Left-back are Zauri or Zanchi. Atalanta want Zanchi for Zauri, so if we can make that deal work, if not, then we just keep Zanchi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)