Will Trézéguet leave in 2005? (1 Viewer)

Will Trézéguet leave in 2005?

• Yes, there's a good chance he will

• No, he will stay on

• Impossible to guess at this time

Results are only viewable after voting.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
There has been repetitive speculation as to Trez' future at Juve. As most of you probably know by now, his current contract expires in 2005. And since the club found it sensible to introduce a new policy on wages to cut costs, it seems he will not sign an extension to his contract for the moment, even though he's shown he can be vital to the club and no doubt well respected on the whole, by officials, players, fans in light of all the goals he scores.

But the question is... considering times are tough on the market right now and considering we don't know what is to come, will it happen, as it has been announced from time to time, that after his contract expires, it's off to another club? The question is whether he can get a much better contract elsewhere and he probably can, but those options would be very few. Many clubs now have limits on wages and it's entirely probable others will follow. In today's world, I think only a few of the top clubs could offer him a really large wage. I don't know what he's making currently so that adds another unknown parameter to the equation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Yes, there's a good chance he will.

I even think that Juve will sell him before his contract expires. We want to get at least some money out of it. I really don't see him staying long with us.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Impossible to guess at this time

I haven't got the faintest clue....

Do these things on the e's in his name belong there btw? :undecide:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I think given our record and the state of Italian footie at the mo, theres a fair chance that he will leave:groan:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Juve have shown alot of faith on Trez .. we even gave up on signing Vieri to keep him .. anyway, Trez is young and hopefully he will continue scoring goals for Juve, but we can't possibly know what will happen in the future, can we ?!

Leila

Jul 12, 2002
I don't know-there's always a chance. But these times ya never know-look at Ronaldo-it's like a russian roulette.

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
I think

the question is pretty far fetched

I mean for all we know his carrear might be over in 2004 (HE breaks his knee or something)

IT all depends on who we sign and who will coach us

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
Òk...
so far I'm the only one who's said he stays.
Maybe I'm a bit of an optimist but I believe that the contractual problems will be solved at a time when the market has stabilized, considering he's got a contract til 2005 I'd say there's a good chance it will.
Well, there's always hope, eh?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
There is a chance indeed - if this financial crisis continues and the transfer markets remain quiet; expensive players (and Trezeguet is one of them now IMO) won't be sold easily...

Jul 20, 2002
i think there's a chance, even in the season 03-04... On the other hand, i'm 100% confident our board won't have any idea to sell him unless he shows his desire to our board formally :eek:

He has ever voiced for his desire for a departure, perhaps it comes really true at the end of the season 02-03, as we may win another trophy like scudetto again :eek:, He may like to have a challenge in another league

i'm shocked by this news, but i can't block my ears and claim that i hear nothing. Our board does well for Di Vaio, in case if Trez really requests to leave next season, what a good move :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
theres no way he leaves in 2005... we will not give him up for free.
Either he goes before that or he stays!!

He has the option to walk at the end of this season, and if there is a buyer I think both the club and the player will take it, especially now we have divaio and with cavenaghi coming at the end of the season.... we dont need him!!

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by respaul ] ++
theres no way he leaves in 2005... we will not give him up for free.
Either he goes before that or he stays!!

He has the option to walk at the end of this season, and if there is a buyer I think both the club and the player will take it, especially now we have divaio and with cavenaghi coming at the end of the season.... we dont need him!!
Cavenghi is far from a done deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)