Some Questions On Juve merchandise (2 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Ive been thinking of getting the Juventus century of emosions Dvd and the Juventus Pink jersey. Can tell me what the DvD is like and if it is worth getting and i'd also like to know if i order Juve's pink jersey from subside.co.uk does the italian crest come with it because it doesn't say anything abought it or show any pictures of it.

thanx, any help would be really appreciated.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well, maybe the best place for the shirt, if you want authentic gear, is juvestore.it, altho they arent very easy on the budget. I cant help you with the DVD

Aug 1, 2003
The Juve pink jersey from Nike looks good :) they have the Italian crest with them too and it's not as expensive as it would be from juvestore.it ..I'm sure you have Nike stores at Ireland so you could check it out there

Sep 28, 2002
juvestore.it sucks bigtime. had business with them once, will never have it again. cheats fraudsters. tho maybe it's more of a lotto's fault. and their prices are waaaaaay to big, esp. shipping costs.

subside.co.uk is the best i've seen. and they often have some useful promotions.

pink shirt is great, though what pisses me off that after frequent wearing and washing fastweb might start peeling off. and scudetto comes with the jersey but it is not attached, you have to iron in onto your shirt. never did that :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Holy crap, these are authentic jerseys? The prices are amazing! Almost half price! :thumb:

Please tell me these are real :excited:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:eek:

Hmmm i wonder how the sizes are though..

i've seen the conversion tables, but i'm not too good with clothing sizes in inches...

i'm 179cm, what size should i get?

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
lol pfft year right, i bet you ordered the XXL you fat ass :D

;) j/k I'm 6 feet tall ( 183 CM) and i wear Medium too.

oh and my friend said that they ship it really quick and use TNT as their carrier.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
pink shirt is great, though what pisses me off that after frequent wearing and washing fastweb might start peeling off.
you shouldn't put it in the washing machine .. just wash it with soap and water without soaking the number on the back and the fastweb logo onfront too much .. i've been wearing the two juve shirts (bianconeri and pink) since the start of the season and they still in good condition :)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
If U wanna buy the DVD buy it from here:
http://www.splashdvd.com/splash/search.cfm?item_id=DV01SJ01&act=detail

I bought it from them and the price was great and the shipping to Sweden only £1, I think it's free shipping for UK... Same DVD here in Sweden costs over £30 + £3 for shipping....

The DVD is great, but not really DVD quality if U ask me but I don't care much about that, the part that really SUX is the part: THE CHAMPIONS

included: Boniperti, Sivori, Bettega, Platini, Del Piero and Zidane(?)

come on! they could hav put some more players here...
And not including R. Baggio was just so LOW!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Stevie, go thru Subside. They have authentic name and numbering, plus the jerseys are on sale now.

They'll even iron the scudetto patch on for you, if you ask (like I did !!!)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
lol pfft year right, i bet you ordered the XXL you fat ass :D

;) j/k I'm 6 feet tall ( 183 CM) and i wear Medium too.

oh and my friend said that they ship it really quick and use TNT as their carrier.
You wear medium?! I'm a 13 year old and I wear large! :eek:

@Steve: I actually ordered the Juve home shirt from subside.co.uk a few weeks ago and it arrived last Friday and yes, it did come with the Italian crest :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Stevie, go thru Subside. They have authentic name and numbering, plus the jerseys are on sale now.

They'll even iron the scudetto patch on for you, if you ask (like I did !!!)
They ironed your patch on for you? :(:groan: Well, it's probably not as good as mommy's world class ironing :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

You wear medium?! I'm a 13 year old and I wear large! :eek:
I actually wear my clothes pretty loose, so maybe i'll go for large...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)