Luca Scicchitano (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
So whats his story ?

I've heard his name quite a bit and he seems to be doing well for the Primavera.

What kind of player is he and does anyone have more info about him ?

All i know is that hes a midfielder.

Thanks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yes, he's an attacking midfielder for the Primavera squad, and he's suited up for the first team I believe once this year against Reggina, although he was on the bench.

Apparently, Juve has this 19 year old striker who has looked really good in the Primavera coppa Italia tournament. He's a Ukranian and his name is Serhiy Kovalenko. He's supposed to be pretty impressive, too.

Jul 12, 2002
I have my doubts about Scicchitano, but Kovelenko is obvisouly a future star. All of this must be taken with reservations, however, as Juve does not have a good record of bringing players up through the youth ranks.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
...Juve does not have a good record of bringing players up through the youth ranks.
but they are regulary doing well in serie a. if they brough up all those youngsters they would sruggle in scudetto campaign once in a while. but juve does waste lots of talents like these. just loans them out, they are stars outside juve but once they come back they really stuggle. sadly..

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
how do u guys know this stuff....bout the primavera players, i mean. juventus.com doesnt really update me with these things
Well, occasionally, I get highlight tapes from youth turnaments and the like so I try to keep up with Juventus yougsters.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah, i noticed his name on the sqaud list, but never have seen anything of him. attacking midfielder sounds nice considering we need that in the future.

Kovelenko is supposed to be good also.

plenty of young players in the youth team and on loan...lets hope some find their way into the future team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)